where have you parked to have sex?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this thread was discussed long ago as 'car sex' or something like that, but anyway .....

Dropping off my (then) girlfriend at her parents house, we got worked up saying good night, so I moved the car down to the end of the street and we fucked in the back seat. Steamed up windows, sweating in the middle of winter, etc.:rolleyes:

Got horny on a road trip so we took care of each other orally on the far edge of a rest area. We wanted to fuck, but it was daylight and she didn't want to be seen. We were able to go down on each other without getting caught.:cool:

Coming home from a concert we got horny, so we pulled off into some random neighborhood and I fucked her right in the front seat.

No parking involved in this last one, it was a moving car!
Getting a blowjob while driving home after dinner out. Once home, we decided to go into my place to continue our fun.:biggrin1:

mrbungle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blowjob in a Best Buy parking lot
Blowjob a hundred feet or so from the local XXX video/toy store

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I had a Volvo 760 Turbo Alpine and we parked in a nature trail, and two parking lots,

When I had my Cavalier Rally Sport convertible we did it topdown in a farm pasture hidden in the tall grass and once after hours at an office building parking lot downtown. It was embarrassing to explain to my uncle (who was an attorney in the building) how my car ended up on camera with a girl straddling me in the driver seat.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at Home Depot one saturday and I was talking on the phone. This guy a little further down the asile was totally staring at my crotch. He was wearing nylon joging sweatsgot and you could see his dick getting hard in them.I was wearing levis and watching him get hard totally made me have the same problem. He followed me out to the parking lot and sucked me off right there in my work truck.

Reactions: Cmonty