Where/how Do You Carry Your Phone?

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Android, I can't get on with i phones, mainly Samsung but I also have a Huawei and a Sony. Majority of the time I carry it in my bra along with my cigarettes, lighter, folding money and other random crap pmsl X

Reactions: MisterVIP

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I fully believe a bra, without additions, is not a pocket of purse everyday.
My bras run $70-80. No way am I stretching them out unduly.

I just have too much experience taking wet, sweaty dollars from people who pull it out of their bra and hand it to me when paying for the service I happen to be providing. Warm, sweaty money is so off putting.

It bothers me, and even though my bras are like $10 each I won't put *anything* but my boobs in them.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I fully believe a bra, without additions, is not a pocket of purse everyday.
My bras run $70-80. No way am I stretching them out unduly.
This is why women’s clothing need pockets! Why can’t we have generous pockets to carry our stuff in and not have to resort to carrying it in our bras?!

My bra is the ‘pocket’ of last resort. I only put my phone in there when both hands are full and I need to transport phone plus things from one place to another. Wouldn’t do that if I had real pockets.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I just have too much experience taking wet, sweaty dollars from people who pull it out of their bra and hand it to me when paying for the service I happen to be providing. Warm, sweaty money is so off putting.

It bothers me, and even though my bras are like $10 each I won't put *anything* but my boobs in them.
Preach.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I'm not on the job site my phone is usually at my ear. Hell, I've been talking on the phone while browsing this site! LOL! I try not to get conversations mixed up.

If I'm on the site I'll have my phone in my back pocket. Never had a problem with it there. I used to keep my phone in my bra but heard too many bad ideas about that. I still tuck it in there sometimes in an emergency.

I have an iPhone. I think it's a 6 or 7. It's in a case so I can't tell.

Reactions: MisterVIP

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm fairly certain hands are far dirtier and germy than titties.

And someone needs to tell her that video should never eeeeeeeeeeeever be recorded vertically.

By the time you put germ-befouled dollars and everything else in there, and remove the occasional washing that hands get throughout the day, and add boobsweat and bacterial colonies’ births, cleavage and breasts become a cesspool.

The smell that can waft from breasts during a massage rivals end of day feet.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm fairly certain hands are far dirtier and germy than titties.

And someone needs to tell her that video should never eeeeeeeeeeeever be recorded vertically.

It's not about germs to me, I just find it extremely off putting to feel someone else's sweat. Money/cards get sweaty in there, no matter what. I don't wanna touch that shit.

*Shrugs*

Reactions: MisterVIP and lms28

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's not about germs to me, I just find it extremely off putting to feel someone else's sweat. Money/cards get sweaty in there, no matter what. I don't wanna touch that shit.

*Shrugs*

Totes in agreement with people expecting you to touch anything that has been soaking up sweat from their bare skin all damn day. Even worse in your climate.

I usually rock sports bras and those are not easy to squirrel away and access anything from. When wearing something like a t-shirt bra I might slip me touching only things in there.

Back in the day my boobs always smelled like pot cuz I often carried my stash there while transporting myself and it from place to place

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How do the ladies with LPSG (large phone support group) needs fit them in the bra?
My bra is huge and my girls need mucho apoyo. Going upstairs the other day, I was desperate for another set of hands, as my purse was full, and I was carrying my laptop bag. Stuffed my bra with my phone, a can of pop, and the mail. Short trip, looked weird, but I made it. :)