Where I live

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hello everybody, I'm thinking that maybe I should be sticking to putting stuff in this forum as I'm clearly not very good at the serious stuff.

I was thinking that as we all come from many different and varied parts of the world it would be nice to post a pic of near where you live.

So here is my one

Its a bit rubbishy I'm afraid

Attachments

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i live in LA and it's all palm trees, blue skies, and bad traffic. these are the only pics i could find to post up.

the first one is the freeway overpass by the office i work at. the second photo is me chasing after the oscar meyer wienermobile. i know, it's pathetic but i didn't know it really existed and i got excited :biggrin1:

Attachments

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
see, kansas isn't THAT lame...i actually think we have one of the best campuses in the country

Attachments

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i live in LA and it's all palm trees, blue skies, and bad traffic. these are the only pics i could find to post up.

the first one is the freeway overpass by the office i work at. the second photo is me chasing after the oscar meyer wienermobile. i know, it's pathetic but i didn't know it really existed and i got excited :biggrin1:

ive been inside the weinermobile. this guy, maybe 25? and this girl maybe 25? came into this restaurant i used to work at. they pulled up in the weinermobile and gave me a tour after they ate. i thought it was cool

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
ive been inside the weinermobile. this guy, maybe 25? and this girl maybe 25? came into this restaurant i used to work at. they pulled up in the weinermobile and gave me a tour after they ate. i thought it was cool

that is so awesome! i never knew it really existed until that day i saw it. the weinermobile drove past a school bus stop where some kids were unloading, and it honked and played the "oh i wish i was an oscar meyer weiner" song! it was classic!

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nevermind i found some better pictures! here's one of me at the beach. the other photo is the downtown los angeles skyline.

You should go to Griffith Park at night and get some shots of downtown, That is if they let you up there at night.

Weinermobile huh?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
You should go to Griffith Park at night and get some shots of downtown, That is if they let you up there at night.

Weinermobile huh?

i've been up there at night and it's gorgeous! but i can't remember if the park hours are still the same. when the city closed down the observatory and did construction a few years back, they made all these stupid changes... bastards!