Where in Boxer Briefs

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I do wear boxer briefs, down and to left starting, but I do a lot of adjusting, so it can end up on either side by the end of the day.

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine tends to go to the left, but it show's better in my jeans if I put in on the right. Did you know that most jeans are actually designed for you to dress right or dress left? Most of mine are designed to dress left, so it's actually more comfy and more showy when i do.
:) i'll have to post some pics to show you what I mean.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I confess i find it odd to think about having my penis hang down one side or the other. Isn't it uncomfortable?I guess, tho, if you have a 5 inch flaccid cock, maybe you have no choice. Still, why not get really good pouch BRIEFS (2xist) and let your cock flop over your sac?

mchammerpenguin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like my briefs fairly tight so nothings rocking around, but if I have it go over my sac it gets uncomfortable to sit down so i just have it go along my right leg.

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
if had a choice would aim it down and too the leftm but in boxerss it gonna hang any way it wants to,

tellme2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here to say that those who hang to the right are most likely left handed and vice versa for the hang to the left. We hold our dicks with our dominate hand and put it back in at that angle.