Where is a good place to shop for a pump?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by coffeekid63, May 24, 2009.

1. coffeekid63

coffeekid63 New Member

Where is a good place to shop for a pump? who makes a good one I would prefer one with a couple of different size tubes.

2. largedickhunter

largedickhunter New Member

Albums:
    ive been thinking the same thing. I see alot of cheap looking ones around but i dont know where a good place is to buy one or what a good one looks like. i could use some help too

3. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    All of my 4 cylinder are from Vacu-Tech in California. They were special ordered for they’re 10 inch several years ago (what most guys start out with is a 9 X 2. About 10 years ago I buddy pumped with a friend before buying and found that will a 9 X 2 that the entire tube was basically packed at the end of two 20 minute sessions. Thus I called them and got a 10 X 2 as my first cylinder. In subsequent years, I’ve purchased a 10 X 2.25, a 10 X 2.5 and a 10 X 2.75.

The hand-pump I’m currently using is a replacement that I got from an auto supply store (intended for pumping brake fluid) and a bit cheaper than what you’ll find at penis pump sites. Definitely get one with a gauge and not a bulb type that you’ll find with the toys in sex shops.
    http://www.vacutech.com/proddetail.asp?prod=B100030

Once at the site, you’ll find links to measuring properly, phone #’s for special sizes, etc.

4. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Agreed, Vacutech is probably THE only company that I can highly recommend. THe other companies are Good - but Vacutech seems to be the leader. They may be a bit higher priced, but the cylinders are definitely built better.

I would recommend getting the cheaper Harbor Freight Hand Pump, or mity vac metal hand pump for auto uses. It's basically the same thing..just much cheaper, as long as it has a gauge.

NW pump works makes economical cylinders that work well too...but the quality isn't as good - thus the cheaper price. If I was on a budget, I wouldn't hesitate to order one.
    Both companies are good to deal with.

One thing I would mention, is the Kaplan system...In my opinion is too...phony.
    I never got a good feeling from Kaplan's company when I called to ask questions, and they wanted my credit card number for Answers.

Not so with the other companies.
    Really - you get what you pay for. Measure carefully, shop wisely, and enjoy.

5. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Without Doubt the best place to get any pumping equipment is Vacu-Tech. The thick wall cylinders are comfortable and if sized correctly actually make pumping a pleasurable experience.

6. bigg tool

bigg tool Active Member

Albums:
    .....also check out Penis Depot. Great quality/customer service and cheaper too !

7. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    I use Boston Pump Works cylinders with a CTC electric pump.

8. grower_60

grower_60 New Member

Yet another, pumptoys.com, that's where I've bought cylinders and the hand pump as decsibed for auto use. The cylinders and gaskets are not cheap but good quality.

9. reijeciv

reijeciv New Member

LA Pump has quality cylinders as well. I like their wide mouth cylinders - lapdist.com

10. luna_one

luna_one New Member

This website has very good prices and yo can search to compare to, but you will find they are very reasonable.The site is www.adultsextoyworld.net

11. onepounder

onepounder Member

What about wet pumping? What pumps are best for that?

12. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Just a note here.

The best way to buy hand pumps is not from a penis pump outfit at all but instead from an auto supply place such as NAPA and or even Harbor Freight. Harbor Freight also has electric vacuum pumps that can easily be modified to do the job for very reasonable prices. If they go on sale many times they are less than $100. I have a CTC, but if it were to die I would not spend that money again.

As far as cylinders there is no question and that is VacuTech because theirs stand up to long term usage without cracking and their thick wall cylinders are the most comfortable.

You will never do it if the cylinder is not comfortable and anything you do will be a waste of time if it is not a diligent effort.

Cylinders and check valves....Vacu Tech

Manual Pumps NAPA auto supply or Harbor Freight
    Electric Pumps Harbor Freight and watch for sales

The electric pumps are the same quality and are used in the Air Conditioning trades for system evacuation and suck down prior to charging. For what we as pumpers do with them they would not be under much stress. Both NAPA and Harbor Freight have websites. Check them out.

13. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Any cylinder will work with water - just use caution not to suck it up with the hand pump.

DONT use an electric pump with water!!

14. smurfpotter624

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Seconded.

I've gotten all of my pumping equipment from them. Once I got two cylilnders stuck together (one inside the other). It took all of my strength for quite a while to pull them apart. Neither one looks any worse for wear.

15. onepounder

onepounder Member

Where can I buy something that will drain off the water while pumping but keep the pressure?

Also am I right in thinking that for length work buy a cylinder that is very close to current girth and for girth work buy a larger cylinder than current girth?

16. dwg12

dwg12 New Member

Flynn,

Do you still like your CTC Electric pump? I am considering buying the CTC Digi-pump 4000 and would like your opinion regarding CTC equipment.

DWG

17. Italia07

Italia07 New Member

Albums:
    Make your own :smile:

I made my own, $35 and it works great.

Has a gauge and all too.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted