Where is Damian Johnson??

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's plenty of holes to go around dudes! I need savage deep inside my arsehole and rico in my dirty slutty mouth. Hellboy can get underneith and lick the juices off savages cock and naughty little numbers can mouth fuck rico and then give his cute arse a nice little tap! The only boy now missing is the ever adorable monster!! Now where is that hot dude??

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*BLUSHES*

There's plenty of holes to go around dudes! I need savage deep inside my arsehole and rico in my dirty slutty mouth. Hellboy can get underneith and lick the juices off savages cock and naughty little numbers can mouth fuck rico and then give his cute arse a nice little tap! The only boy now missing is the ever adorable monster!! Now where is that hot dude??

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Not that I mind doing my job, can I get up on your manpussy a bit, too??? Yea, the party is BACK!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many people already knew that His picture was of Travis Fimmel, in fact, I was the first person to call him on it *pats self on the back*

but that's beside the point. It's cool that your back, DJ!

D

deleted15807

It's really old news and nobody cares.

Is it really old/inconsequential if it's new to the person hearing it? It is old news that 2+2=4 but not to the pre-schoolers.