where is Dick Cheney and his bitch of a wife

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Don't let him out of the bunker, the nut case will start shooting again. But then again, he does only seem to shoot republicans......so maybe I should re-think that.

CLINTON-RICHARDSON 2008

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
they are upstairs in my guest bedroom....with their lesbian daughter ...why? who wants to know?

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you base your opinion of someone simply because of whom they married then you won't think much of me either.
What are you saying? You and Dick are wedded? I never knew...

(and here I thought you were in bed with Myrna Seligmeyer)

As for Dick Cheney the truth of the matter is, he is reinventing himself even as we post. (Somebody has to take over the vacated talkshow slot when Montel Williams leaves, and he won the job)

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
unfortunately both Cheney and Rumsfeld have huge waterfront estates on the eastern shore of MD..not too far from me...woohoo:rolleyes:
You must mean "Fortunately", Rad... with global warming, their properties will be 30 feet under water, once Greenland melts off. And down goes the Bush estate in Kennebunkport as well!... Blub, blub, blub...

Hopefully, Cheney's D.C. bunker is below the water table, too.

Onan

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This thread is proof why Gay men and hippie liberals of all enthnicities are viewed as limp wristed whiney bitches, whether they are male or female gay or straight. Intellectually dishonest and not willing to see the world as it truly is. Only your perception matters, true or not; and 99% of the time you're all wrong.

Get some perspective other than the one influenced by your weak minded hate, folks. You'll be happier and less irritated all the fucking time.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread is proof why Gay men and hippie liberals of all enthnicities are viewed as limp wristed whiney bitches, whether they are male or female gay or straight. Intellectually dishonest and not willing to see the world as it truly is. Only your perception matters, true or not; and 99% of the time you're all wrong.

Get some perspective other than the one influenced by your weak minded hate, folks. You'll be happier and less irritated all the fucking time.
No, you post just proves that you believe that anyone who doesn't ascribe to YOUR beliefs is wrong.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Such stereotyping is typical of the right wing, and they continue to waffle about when it is pointed out that their kind of thinking is wrong.

Maybe its the wide stance they have. You think?

Who, forty years after 1967, continues to use the word "hippie" to describe a liberal? Someone needs a serve update on what is liberal. You know, equal rights, equal pay for men and women, freedom from persecution for having different ideas...not stuck in a rut, with knee jerk right wing reactionary jive.