where is Dick Cheney and his bitch of a wife

Singleman8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im a Republican too..Use to be called a southern democrate,,,but i changed to Republican several yrs ago, after finally getting degree in government.
be proud. i am

I think Red proved her point, you folks instantly go into attack mode when you see those who dont think the same way you do.

Ok! It's not attacking or hateful when the "right" side does it and of course the "right" side has never done it because they're always right. Got ya! :wink: :rolleyes:

I am not commenting on attacks by conservatives whatsoever. I'm just saying that you attacked her. And you try to justify it by saying the other side does it so it is acceptable for you to act that way.

The tripe goes both ways. Some people like to play the jokes on others but then they don't like it when the jokes on them and then get angry and or upset. Sounds like a maturity issue.

Some people pick their political preferences like it was a religion (noting your previous postings on the political/ideological views you seem to hold and a few others here). You have to take the good and the bad when it comes but you seem to want to call on those who don't agree with you for not taking the high road (in other words "don't attack us, it's not right") but you sure don't call on those who do it with views you share and are doing the attacking. You feel so strongly about the attacks then call on those you so seem to be supporting, write to (Pat Robertson, Cheney, Coulter, Rove, Mr. Flag Jay or Redhead or whomever). It's about taking it just as much as you like to shovel it. Police your own and be Just.

Thought this was a stupid thread to begin with but had to comment after reading about the whine about "attacking us" and then you're response just blew me. You say what again? :rolleyes:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I wonder how the hell Jay1074 can stand living in Santa Fe with all those damned hippies??:eek::rolleyes:

Aw hell....I thought someone here would have brought in that pic of Cheney that makes him look like he's got a summer sausage in his pants !

I'll gladly be the one to do just that, since no one else has had the Cheny-sized balls to do so thus far..:tongue:

Attachments

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Without mentioning any political parties, the current administration of which Cheney is part of (unless of course he still maintains that the VP office isnt part of the administration) has managed to: Ruin USA's international image thru insular and disrespect; demonstrate complete negligence on domestic issues; and on fiscal matters virtually bankrupt our nation thru reckless and unmanaged spending on a war that was not needed.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wait -- this thread changed my mind. I'm wrong. The Cheneys are great: I love the way he was the guy charged with searching for a running mate for W and put himself in the job; I love the way he shot his friend in the face; I love how he allowed Scooter Libby to take the fall for him in the Plame case; I love his leverage over this mindless president; I love his wife's publishing a strange weird lesbian love scene in her poorly written novel while castigating "promiscuity" in the entertainment industry; I love the nepotism of putting both their idiot daughters on the government payroll.

Thanks for enlightening me. They are fantastic people. I love them both.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wait -- this thread changed my mind. I'm wrong. The Cheneys are great: I love the way he was the guy charged with searching for a running mate for W and put himself in the job; I love the way he shot his friend in the face; I love how he allowed Scooter Libby to take the fall for him in the Plame case; I love his leverage over this mindless president; I love his wife's publishing a strange weird lesbian love scene in her poorly written novel while castigating "promiscuity" in the entertainment industry; I love the nepotism of putting both their idiot daughters on the government payroll.

Thanks for enlightening me. They are fantastic people. I love them both.
Don't forget him having sired that bation of gay rights Mary Cheney.....what a role model(for self hatred)

I love a properly prepared tripe. My grandfather was very good at cooking this although he at times would be a bit stingy on the rice component.

Does anyone have an easy to make recipe for cow tripe?

You're quite right prepared just right it's wonderful. Mine gets a bit chewy though. LMAO..

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No more right wing supporters on this thread? What happened to the FUN?

I haven't gone anywhere. Sorry to disappoint you... I'm just not interested in continuing this discussion with people who are so convinced of their own self-righteousness and intellectual superiority. But, since I'm here...

The problem with you liberals is that you believe anyone who doesn't share your values is an idiot. The smugness in your words just permeates from the damn computer monitor. Not to mention every liberal I've had the pleasure of talking face-to-face with gets all agitated when I politely and respectfully disagree with them. You guys accuse Cheney and others of being evil and greedy; yet you offer no proof other than you heard it from some guy or read it on some conspiracy theory website or read it in some unreliable underground publication. Give me substance not hearsay and rumor! It's like you're all brain dead automatons who are programmed to foam at the mouth the second you see "(R)" after sombody's name. You'll believe anything about a Conservative or a Republican even if it's false because you're all predisposed to hating anyone who even dares to lean slightly to the right. Newsflash... that's called being gullible. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? You people won't admit it but you are the most hateful and judgemental people on the planet. You thrive and dwell in your contempt for those you decide you don't like because of political affiliation.

SO... though I'd love to continue this wonderful conversation in which the sitting Vice President's wife was called a bitch in the thread title (What the fuck did Lynn Cheney ever do you you?) I'm just not feeling very optimistic that any of you can keep your hate in check long enough to have a mature dialogue.

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jay: Would you care to refute my previous below comments with somethng factual, as opposed to blind allegance, that says it isnt true?

"Without mentioning any political parties, the current administration of which Cheney is part of (unless of course he still maintains that the VP office isnt part of the administration) has managed to: Ruin USA's international image thru insular and disrespect; demonstrate complete negligence on domestic issues; and on fiscal matters virtually bankrupt our nation thru reckless and unmanaged spending on a war that was not needed."

I understand why he is hiding.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
You guys accuse Cheney and others of being evil and greedy; yet you offer no proof other than you heard it from some guy or read it on some conspiracy theory website or read it in some unreliable underground publication. Give me substance not hearsay and rumor! >> from Jay1074, who lives in Sante Fe with all them damn hippies...

Maybe we could discuss "waterboarding" or the illegal wire taps, the air quality around NYC after 9/11, or the dismantling of various air quality programs that safeguarded the US, Halliburton's odd role in Iraq (you know, that company Dick Cheny used to head), Bush's stern refusal to talk about his missing time in the National Guard, his vague slip up about his drunken driving arrest, all like that...? Is this enough?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
1. Bush: End of an Error

2. That's OK, I Wasn't Using My Civil Liberties Anyway

3. Let's Fix Democracy in this Country First

4. If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran

5. Bush. Like a Rock. Only Dumber.

6. If You Can Read This, You're Not Our President

7. Of Course It Hurts: You're Getting Screwed by an Elephant!

8. Hey, Bush Supporters: Embarrassed Yet?

9. George Bush: Creating the Terrorists Our Kids Will Have to Fight

10. Impeachment: It's Not Just for Blow Jobs Anymore

11. America : One Nation, Under Surveillance

12. They Call Him "W" So He Can Spell It

13. Whose God Do You Kill For?

14. Jail to the Chief

15. No, Seriously, Why Did We Invade Iraq ?

16. Bush: God's Way of Proving Intelligent Design is Full Of Crap

17. Bad President! No Banana.

18. We Need a President Who's Fluent In At Least One Language

19. We're Making Enemies Faster Than We Can Kill Them

20. Is It Vietnam Yet?

21. Bush Doesn't Care About White People, Either

22. Where Are We Going? And Why Are We In This Handbasket?

23. You Elected Him. You Deserve Him.

24. When Bush Took Office, Gas Was $1.46

25. Pray For Impeachment

26. The Republican Party: Our Bridge to the 11th Century

27. What Part of "Bush Lied" Don't You Understand?

28. One Nation Under Clod

29. 2004: Embarrassed. 2005: Horrified. 2006: Terrified

30. Bush Never Exhaled

31 At Least Nixon Resigned

Potential bumper stickers...got your own?