Where is Doc?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
That made me laugh. Glad to know that I am still remembered a bit around here. Not wanting to be too cryptic here, but a set a very disturbing personal circumstances this fall have kept me away as I dealt with, how shall I say this, some bad shit...

I miss you guys.

Hey Doc, we miss you too buddy - the place ain't quite the same without you. I hope your circumstances improve dramatically, whether that brings you back here or not. I wish you the best.

And iph you're ever phuqing about in Phrance...

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That made me laugh. Glad to know that I am still remembered a bit around here. Not wanting to be too cryptic here, but a set a very disturbing personal circumstances this fall have kept me away as I dealt with, how shall I say this, some bad shit...

I miss you guys.

I miss you too - MB hasn't looked at me since you've gone...sigh. :biggrin1:

Just remember, bad things happen to good people...and you're a great guy! My thoughts and good wishes are with you while I continue to hide in your closet. :eek:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey Doc, we miss you too buddy - the place ain't quite the same without you. I hope your circumstances improve dramatically, ...
Thanks very much for those kind words.

Please let Kill this Thread die and rest in pieces. :cool:
Did you finally win it? Well, it couldn't happen to a more persistent guy.

Just remember, bad things happen to good people...and you're a great guy! My thoughts and good wishes are with you while I continue to hide in your closet. :eek:
My idea of the perfect thing to find in there. By the way, everything in my closet is well hung...

The Masses Miss you, Doc!
Miss you, too. Thanks for the kind words.

I hope things get straightened around, Doc.
You're missed in these parts.
Improving rapidly lately, though that is still relative...