Where is everybody?

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
According to the statistics at the bottom of the page, there are 8,939 LPSG members with 4,211 "active" members.
Why do we have only a hand full of participants(and they're all wonderful) in the discussion forums?
HELLO ALL YOU OTHERS !! Don't be shy. You are welcome and encouraged to join in. The more voices heard, the better the perspective on any subject.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sybyl Posters with multiple identities, people who registered onece to see the gallery, then again and again because they didn't keep a password, and those who quit

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr Rock said:
that rather depends on how many of the voices belong to cretins, I would say

Hello! Are you talking about me! I am not so much a cretin as a man addicted to stroking his big dick to pictures of Morgan Webb's boobs straining againest her clothes. Uuuh eeeew, I am creepy. What a sick pervert I am. You know, tit for tit...or tat.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Dust said:
Hello! Are you talking about me! I am not so much a cretin as a man addicted to stroking his big dick to pictures of Morgan Webb's boobs straining againest her clothes. Uuuh eeeew, I am creepy. What a sick pervert I am. You know, tit for tit...or tat.

I don't want to judge, but I must say that this is one freaky post.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it makes me wonder 'who' dust really is

if we are considering multiple identities... hmmm

that certainly seemed like a sick puppeteer's call for help

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
GoneA said:
caneadea, this is why it's better for people to remain in hidding.

Hmmmmmmmm. You may be correct. There ARE some strong personalities here. But we usually gang up on the crack pots. And many of us jump to the defense of the people whom we feel have been misunderstood. Everybody deserves a chance; or two.............

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
caneadea said:
Hmmmmmmmm. You may be correct. There ARE some strong personalities here. But we usually gang up on the crack pots. And many of us jump to the defense of the people whom we feel have been misunderstood. Everybody deserves a chance; or two.............
"Usually" we gang up on the crackpots? We gang up on the crackpots, loudmouths, TROLLS, frootloops and braggarts if need be. But the multiple personalities here, well who could tell who's who nowadays. I mean just year, Extremely-huge had a few persona's lying around here when he was posting.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
"Usually" we gang up on the crackpots? We gang up on the crackpots, loudmouths, TROLLS, frootloops and braggarts if need be. But the multiple personalities here, well who could tell who's who nowadays. I mean just year, Extremely-huge had a few persona's lying around here when he was posting.

He was The Real Deal.

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm back, back in black !!!

Ok, back in brown, but whatever.

Things will pick up when everyone realizes this place is up and running, have no fear.