Where is everyone?

Muxhakaenixo: Everyone bounced on me, what's up with that?

Deevah: [quote author=Muxhakaenixo link=board=youth;num=1033945418;start=0#0 date=10/06/02 at 16:03:38]Everyone bounced on me, what's up with that?[/quote]
You can certainly tell those of us who have been checking out the URL everyday (sometimes more than once a day ? ? ?) to see if the site was back up yet.  We couldn't wait to start posting again.

Give it some time, Mux - all the lambkins will find their way back....

rhythm_gun: Yay we're back!!!
I never knew I'd miss this board so much till it was gone!

Finedessert: [quote author=Muxhakaenixo link=board=youth;num=1033945418;start=0#0 date=10/06/02 at 16:03:38]Everyone bounced on me, what's up with that?[/quote]

We're hiding in the closet, waiting for you to send your picture that was Promised months ago. ::)

Grandpa

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Of course, some of the guys here are out of the closet. LOL Sorry, but you set yourself up for that, Finedessert.

spandex_bulge_wi: Well, I would like to cordially say welcome back and wonderful job on the new board. Its as easy as the ezboard was. However, some people need a life. Take a few days off. I think I tried to access the site twice while it was moving between ezboard and here. I didnt really miss it. I have local friends and I think some of you should get some too. Meeting cool guys on here is one thing, but that being your life line is sad. Peace ;D ;) ;D

Finedessert: SPANDEX:

"However, some people need a life. Take a few days off."

" Meeting cool guys on here is one thing, but that being your life line is sad."

Your absolutely right some of us do need to get a life, and this board helps us to find it.

Have you ever thought that some of the prople here are disabled or shutins and not able to get out, that the four walls that contain their computers is their world.

Any board is only as strong as it's members, who are able to exchange wonderful ideas and thoughts. These exchanges help some people more than you could ever imagine.

Grandpa

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, chill.

I know you probably didn't mean it, but you came off as being a bit rude. I still worked, hung out with friends, goofed off, and had my fun. We're glad to be back, I think, because LPSG has become one among the bevy of daily pit stops on the Web. If anything, again, that speaks highly off how much we get out of this group -- support on issues we can't speak about to just anyone we know, camaraderie and socialization, and simply put, a damn good time sharing in the brotherhood of the well hung.

Nobody's forcing you to overappreciate it, but don't knock people who actually like signing on and running through the forums. (And if you think we're bad, my girl roommate is heavily addicted to an online Harry Potter forum.)

spandex_bulge_wi: Yes you all are right. I almost didnt say anything. But I almost became a peripheral to my computer to. However, I friend on the net told me to get out and do stuff. So I did. Take my post as advice not criticism.
And to grandpa...I'm only 19 dont scare me like that. I have enough to deal with on this liberally conservative, and conservatively liberal campus. DONT ASK!

bradleeM: Live and Let Live.

To each their own.

I am not ashamed to say I checked everyday! I have plenty to do in my life and I still find time for this!!

I hope that members do not become to "controlling" on here as to what is posted etc., by reading into things that are not really in the post to begin with!!!

Mux: I don't know whether to say hello or goodbye. Everytime I sign off and I can't get back in. The only way is to create a new screen name everytime I log on which will be really dumb to do. Anyhow, youpeople know where to find me, Muxhakaenixo@yahoo.com so in case I can't come back, we can chat the old fashion way.

Finedessert: MUX: Your cookies must have nuts in em. :eek:

Grandpa

Mux: My computer always deletes cookies... so in order to log on this site we need to have cookies saved on the thing?

mindseye: Mux:

This board attempts to place two cookies on your hard drive. One is your user name, which is public info anyway. The other is an encrypted version of your password, so that whenever you post a message on here, it can authenticate that you're who they say you are.

What browser are you using? If it's IE 6 or later, I can show you how to allow cookies from this site and still reject cookies from other places. I promise we're not using those cookies to send you spam or anything. ;)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Now, now, the poor guy may be dyslexic. Raal's real name may be Realaxx. :D :D

Forgive me, Raal - I couldn't help that. If it weren't for the Modify button I'd be illiterate.

Pecker

(My Wife Ran Off with My Best Friend And I Sure Do Miss Him)