Where is FineDessert ??

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
FineDessert is missing, for several weeks... Where are you, dear pal ?
Do you happen to know something about him, guys ?

??? Raal

7x6andchg: You know - I had noticed recently that I hadn't been laughing as much while reading/posting :'( ...while Nene and her parenthetical references did take up some of the slack, Grandpa's jokes and double entendres took the cake...anyone have any idea where he is?

7x6&C

Trackers: Hey I just checked the last ten posts that FineDessert posted, and realised he has been missing in action for a whole month. Please come back to us Grandpa!!!!

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeppp.... :(... I don't like this, especially knowing that he had some health problems... some delicate health problems... :-/ :-/ :-/

sammygirly: Raal!

That is not what I wanted to hear, you've made me worry now :'(

AnonyMs: well, it wouldn't take much to find out what has happened to him if someone wants to take on the quest.

1. we know his real first name
2. We know what kind of business he owns
3. we know where that business is generally located

All someone needs to do is to look up in the Yellow Pages for that area the numbers of that type of business, call and ask to speak to the owner, first name of Grandpa's real first name.

I think he would be touched by the effort rather than consider it an intrusion on his privacy.

Marko, do you have word from him?

sammygirly: So because I must be blind to such details Nony my sweet....

What type of business DOES he own and what state is he in?

sammygirly: Um, Nony - lets just say...not as easy as all that....being that there's 49 businesses just like his in the area he specifies as his own....ahem.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I found an email where he gave me his phone number:

Phone: (661) 251-1481
He lives in California - that is known.

:-/ ...

aussiechick63: That is a bit scary that he isn't around.
So, who's going to ring the number and see what they can find out.

Grandpa is a legend here.
Make sure to keep us all posted (so to speak) if anyone finds anything out.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Until I realized that he lives three hours behind me, I foolishly gave the number a 6:07 a.m. ring. After eight rings on my end, I hung up; I'm surprised I didn't get an answering machine or something. I will try again later this afternoon before I go to work.

AnonyMs: Well, that number is one of the two for dog kennels in his area. I just tried calling it, and the answering machine told me it had no more space left for messages.

This is not looking good.....

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I'll miss our old friend. We'll have to try harder to laugh now. We owe it to him.

Farewell,
You did not stay long,
Dew on the grass.

Longhornjok: I think I missed something. AnonyMs' post mentions dog kennels and then Pecker's says "farewell, you did not stay long." What happened to Grandpa? ???