Where is Putin?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okidoke..so that's what these guys were trying to say..Thanks for the clarification
Not even close. What a dishonest post. The video is from The Benghazi Hearings. It has nothing to do with the Russian Hack as it took place before it even occured.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not even close. What a dishonest post. The video is from The Benghazi Hearings. It has nothing to do with the Russian Hack as it took place before it even occured.
It's about the private server, yes..the same congressional committee hearings as the Benghazi hearings, but the men involking their 5th amendment rights, are the IT guys who set up her private server

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media
So, as I understand your post, you are perfectly fine with a foreign, hostile government hacking private citizens with the intent of swinging the election toward one candidate???Would you be fine if Russian agents personally broke into DNC headquarters and John Podesta's home and stole personal files? That is the pre-internet equivalant of what happened.

I expect it. I am sure we perform the same types of tactics on their infrastructure.

If you believe that information can hurt you, then keep it close, and don't leave it vulnerable.

And would I be fine with Russians physically breaking into an office and stealing information? I'd be more upset at my physical security team and ask, "How did they break in? Did they pull some IMF crap? Or were you just asleep behind your desk with the front doors open and unlocked?

Reactions: rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OBAMA doing his little bit of usual goodwill to RUSSIA

the funniest thing of it all remains
PUTIN will be remaining in power to look after his people Country
sore loser OBAMA/Clinton maam BYE BYE come the 20th
any more dirty tricks up your sleeve nobel orator
gonna be mighty late in the piece cept to those you will be paid 000s to attend functions and bitch/moan about to obvious listeners?..

The US fired back at Russia over election hacking.

The Obama administration ejected 35 Russian intelligence operatives from US soil, expanded sanctions, and published declassified information on Russia’s cyber-meddling in the US presidential election. A Russian presidential spokesperson vowed retaliation, saying that there would be “no alternative here to the principle of reciprocity.” The move will force president-elect Donald Trump to either accept the sanctions when he takes office, or lift them against the will of US intelligence agencies—andmembers of his own party.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/29/u...&gwh=2B888DF38F5B72FECE3903A43AC0072A&gwt=pay

side note
think i would rather believe in Duterte than Obama
so much crap from the latter recently

and
seems to be some truth in those that speak there mind, compared to those who speak what people want to hear
think TRUMPs success over all odds ha

The US fired back at Russia over election hacking. The Obama administration ejected 35 Russian intelligence operatives from US soil,

Rodrigo Duterte called US ambassadors secret spies. In a television interview, the Philippines president characterized US envoys to other countries as “spies” whose “forte is really to undermine governments.” Earlier this week, the volatile leader threatened to throw corrupt government officials out of a helicopter, saying he had done it before and wouldn’t hesitate to do it again.

not sure what you are referring to matey bar4doug,
i am very pro-Russian/Putin as per my posts here elsewhere
i think they the Russians/Putin are getting/have got a very very raw deal from that OBAMA administratioon

1. Do you blame the Russians for carrying out actions in their best interests?
2. Do you blame the Hillary for setting up her private, hacked server?
3. Do you blame Democrats for putting all their shit in writing / email to being with?

Last edited:
Reactions: Boobalaa

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
relatively busy with reciprocation
35 cool number just some 'stuff' we can do as well
ie take that
done well after years of constant hassle ..

BREAKING NES

Russia is retaliating a day after the U.S. announced sanctions. Moscow plans to expel 35 American diplomats as part of its response.

Friday, December 30, 2016 6:02 AM EST
Russia moved on Friday to expel 35 United States diplomats and ban American diplomatic staff from using properties in Moscow, a day after President Obama ordered the expulsion of 35 suspected Russian intelligence operatives from the United States and the imposition of sanctions.
The moves, recommended by the Foreign Ministry, must be approved by President Vladimir V. Putin, but given the way they were presented, with Foreign Minister Sergei V. Lavrov proposing them in remarks broadcast nationally on television, they seemed sure to be adopted.
Read more »

thinking also

if the RUSSIANS allegedly hacked in/helped themselves and assissted in the hacking business for TRUMP to win the US elections as stated by defunct OBAMA and his former cohorts

then the masters of Hacking NK the 'act of war desperadoes' according to O'MAMA
and likely CHINA all would have had a wonderful field day in hacking into the mightiest country on earth, according to some of them

repeat
the funniest thing of it all remains
PUTIN will be remaining in power to look after his people Country

yeah
if OBAMA can throw shit out there, i think?? i can throw shit in here?

and VICE having a little dig at your X

Obama takes the extraordinary step of striking back against Russia over election hacking

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BREAKING NEWS

Vladimir Putin won't expel 35 U.S. diplomats, as his foreign minister urged, apparently betting on better ties under Donald Trump

Friday, December 30, 2016 8:03 AM EST
In a head-spinning turn of events on Friday, President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia announced that he would not retaliate against the United States’ expulsion of Russian diplomats and new sanctions — hours after his foreign minister recommended doing just that.
Mr. Putin, apparently betting on improved relations with the next American president, said he would not eject 35 diplomats or close any diplomatic facilities, a proposed tit-for-tat response to actions taken by the Obama administration a day earlier.
Read more »

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/30/w...&gwh=21203C0BB4C2207304F787436CC1A4D7&gwt=pay

wont rtetaliate yet
CLEVER PATIENCE
no urgency now the other demonic is departing the scene

Putin decides against expelling US staff
Russia will not expel anyone in response to US sanctions against the country and the expulsion of 35 Russian diplomats from the US, the Kremlin is quoting President Vladimir Putin as saying in the statement.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
going to say Obama made an utter fool of himself to end his reign of terror

making further accusations of Putin without concrete proof as if they dont do the exact same thing'

they would have produced any information/proof nstsantly if they had it

'It will humiliate Obama': Putin's masterstroke

Reactions: Boobalaa

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and so say all of us
Western Media (USA) no less? ha

will surely please the legacy seeking at this late stage the former head honcho O/ dear me ???

have to say/add
PUTINs still looking mighty fine and healthy
none of this haggard war torn look ala Obama/Clinton maaam even?
and the latter never even got her fingers on the kill button, this time around, go figure as you folk say unconvincingly?

Europe

Putin won 2016, but Russia has its limits as a superpower

Russia_Putin_80245.jpg-855ac.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...66532e35a44_story.html?utm_term=.10895ba8918f

CLEVER Putin/Trump by his side for a change re a USA President?

US: Senator John McCain calls for more Russia sanctions

US Republican Senator John McCain has called for more sanctions against Russia, decrying Moscow’s alleged cyber-hack as an “act of war”.
The comments follow President Barack Obama's expulsion of 35 Russian diplomats and the closure of two properties, which it says were being used by Russian intelligence agencies.
Kimberly Halkett reports from Washington, DC.

86Rick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
going to say Obama made an utter fool of himself to end his reign of terror

making further accusations of Putin without concrete proof as if they dont do the exact same thing'

they would have produced any information/proof nstsantly if they had it

'It will humiliate Obama': Putin's masterstroke

Obama has become a punchline.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The whole world is laughing at him. He is a joke.
I'm afraid that simply isn't true:
"
That initial surge of approval has barely dipped in the years since — with an average of 61 percent rating Obama positively during the last two years of his presidency in the same countries polled by Pew toward the end of Bush’s term. But Obama’s popularity and shifts in rhetoric and policy appear to have pulled up global opinion of the United States as a whole."

"In Obama’s first year, Pew found 93 percent of Germans saying they had confidence in his leadership, according to Pew, a number that has slipped slightly, to 86 percent this year."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/obama-legacy/global-approval-rating.html

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well without needing to be Germanic or otherwise i can state from this region pretty well no other X President has come close to being what Obamas true legacy has been showing of late, and that includes such as Tricky Dick or 'i have never had' etc etc

and i know as per word of mouth good and close enough for me as ground root stuff, no need for percenatges nor pollsters
who generally rig to suit whatever they want to put out there anyway

in fact have even noticed on here theres been a decline in the real staunch Obama supporters speaking out about
'how great thou art'/or has been?

personally
i gave Obama a 2 year period of having xtra confidence in the guy
lets face it
that fantastic orator speak earlier in his Presidency he was infamous for and proibably won him that NOBEL that was/is not his due,more than anything
'gift of the gab' is the other term for it isent it?

all GONE NOW as in maybe 6 years ago, about the same time as his pet project knock off/out Syria?
uuhmmm FAILED!!! as well

"In Obama’s first year, Pew found 93 percent of Germans saying they had confidence in his leadership, according to Pew, a number that has slipped slightly, to 86 percent this year."

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight