Where is the best place to cum

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Other than deep inside The Squeeze's hot ass, I like pressing partners' cocks hard against mine, stomachs pressed together in a lustful embrace and cum in gushes all over another's cock making him wet and sticky. I then proceed to use my cum as lube as I suck face with the guy and quickly jack him off. It's relatively easy to do when your involved in a passionate lustful game of tonsil hockey. Most guys burst their loads rather fast once they realize I'm still hard and interested in making them get off with my load as an enticer.

Then you lie together wet and sticky as the cum begins to dry between your bodies, still sucking face. More often than not we're both hard again and ready for something different. Maybe some soapy frottage in the shower or an application of condoms and lots of Boy Butter as we take turns fucking one another.

Yeah, those are my favorite places to cum. They work for me.

Last edited:

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i like being jacked off the best...I have came in mouths and many other situations.. but if I am about to get off and a guy grabs my shaft and yanks it till I cream, that is the best thing ever.

D

deleted356736

Inside her: as deep and as hard as I can.

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1st Place: The Mouth. Nothing tops a girl that just keeps sucking while I blow my cum in her mouth; nothing.

2nd Place: Deep Inside. I love the dominance of it all.

Everything else bores me.

Reactions: KentMaggotuk

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to come deep inside her, pushing myself as far in as I can. Best feeling in the world, bar none.

Shooting while being deep-throated comes a close second. But that doesn't happen very often.

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
i would have to say the good ole creampie, cumming in the pussy or ass. that is the best feeling.

BUT...i do love to bust all over a nice pretty face. i love the dominance and the claiming of territory so to speak. it's like the ultimate machismo, testosterone-charged orgasm.