where is the best place to start?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by ilovekandypaint, Mar 25, 2009.

1. ilovekandypaint

ilovekandypaint New Member

Albums:
    I've recently thought about beginning a pe routine because I have read many posts of the results. I would mostly like to gain girth but .5-1 in lenght would be great also. I've done a few searches and found different people have different routines and I have seen a few different websites with different techniques etc., I guess what I am saying is where do I start in the midst of the madness lol..I don't want to start something that will not give me results because I may not want to continue because of discouragement...soneone please point me in the right direction. (Most common place that came up when I searched was thundersplace and pegym...but in need of a point in the right direction)

2. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

First, you get a penis. Then, ask Beretta how he does his enlargement exercises.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

Here's a good basic routine to get you started: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html

It can be very confusing for someone new to PE to visit some of the free forums and read enormous volumes of information- most of it conflicting or with no basis in physiology. Another issue is that a lot of the people giving advice have no real in-depth knowledge of PE (doing a PE routine for a few weeks/month doesn't make one an expert in the subject). Always consider the source when applying any advice to yourself.

Draft saved Draft deleted