Where is the most daring place that you've ever fucked?

D

deleted1059822

at the busy main wharf at night in macau and at the university park under a picnic mat. great memories!

Reactions: shuckofun

Silbot.

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1) A sheet metal factory in Queens (I was dating the owner's son).
2) In front of an outdoor kiln at college (I know, I think of Fawn Liebowitz and "Animal House" when I bring that up too).
3) Kitchen in a NJ bakery (not the owner's son, it was the owner this time).

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in a framing store one afternoon. This redheaded kid kept watching me walking around. We were the only ones in the store at the time. I could tell he was checking out my bulge. Finally he comes up to me and not looking at my face, but looking at my dick he says "Can I help you with ANYTHING", I just said sure. He leads me to a room behind the counter, no door, just a doorway. There is a big table where they cut matts and do the framing. He climbs up on the table, pushing the exact knives out of the way and pulls his pants off. I fucked the hell out of him right there on the table. Anyone coming in would have heard us. It was all so unexpected. I love it when that happens.

D

deleted468451

Broad daylight both times, in a van at a park, and a few weeks later on a hiking trail near Rio Grande, Ohio. It was kinda the halfway point between where we both lived.

BigNavy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Has a couple BJ's in the restroom and locker room.
Definitely gotten Roadies, and finger blasted her in return. Trucker got an eyeful
Fucked a chick outside my parents house over the AC unit. It was night, but street lights were on.

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In the back seat of my car, in broad daylight, at a public parking lot for the train station. Back a couple years ago when I was seeing my lady off for her train back home, she had to squeeze in just one more ride on a big cock to satisfy those achy urges.

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At my best friends wedding, we were all about 25 years old at the time and there must have been 8 people sleeping in our hotel room, everyone was passed out drunk sleeping all over the room, and I crawled into bed next to my girl, and she woke up, and whispered to me that she needed my cock, she needed a quick orgasm, I was stunned she was asking for it, in a room full of people. So I obliged.

Under the blankets I started to finger her until she was dripping and juicy wet, then I gently eased myself inside of her, not to make a sound, not to rock the bed, soooooo slowly i spooned her juicy pussy from behind. This was the girl I spent a lot of time with training her how to cum really well for me, and so I got really close to her, super close and I whispered in her ear that there’s no way I’m gonna cum (I need lots of fucking to finish) and so I needed her to know that I expected her to cum all over my cock right now, and as soon as I work my whole cock inside of her, the moment I hit that spot, maybe 30 seconds later of me pulling her tiny body down on to me, she started gushing all over my the bed, and all over my cock, I pulled myself out of her and rested my cock on her thigh while I held her in my arms and we then passed out together. The whole thing was maybe 3 minutes, and it was virtually pitch black, and I figured we were totally silent.

As it turns out, there was another girl in the room who was pretending to be asleep but was actually watching the whole thing. The moonlight cracked through the curtains and she knew what was happening. I wonder if it turned her on?

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Back in November 2016 I was serious with the woman I was dating, and I planned an elaborate proposal. She said yes, and it was kind of a magical night. (Sadly the relationship turned toxic and I had to leave a year later)

But that night, she was so happy, we had a big party thrown for us at a bar, and at one point she grabbed my by the hand, whispered in my ear “I’m going to give you a blowjob, right now.”

She took me out the back door, into the alley of the bar, and dropped to her fucking knees, unzipped my jeans, pulled my cock out, and sucked my dick in the dark, while I leaned against the wall of the bar.

She was a killer cock sucker, and was giving me the whole royal treatment with zero concern for the cooks in the back on their cigarette break watching us, or the drunk people stumbling down the alley on their way home, she slurped and stroked me and i’ll never forget how it looked seeing her little hands slide up and down my shaft while her head bobbed up and down, for the first time I saw her doing this with a big fat rock on her hand, dazzling and catching the moonlight in the diamond. It was pretty fucking beautiful actually. I didn’t even care that people were straight up watching her suck my cock, they could see everything. Literally everything.

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I once took my college girlfriend to a night of a little risky adventure. We needed to spice things up in the relationship so I told her to wear my favorite shirt dress, and I lead her to the nearby high school baseball field, at about 10pm at night, on a hot summer night, sat her down on the bleachers and I fucked her right there in the open, not behind a shed, but right in the open, on the bleachers, she rode my cock until she started cumming again and again, I’d have her suck her juices off of me, this woman and I loved the dominant submissive thing, and so she did as I commanded and she fucking loved it so much. It empowered her to not even think, just feel pleasure and excitement. I fucked her mouth and exploded my cum all over her full tits and face, and then I helped her lick it all off, and I would wipe her cum with my fingers and let her clean it off of me. It was super fucking hot