Where is the most daring place that you've ever fucked?

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On a bench at a totally "deserted" train station. I was wearing a skirt and in his lap, he unzipped his jeans and I started riding him.
Then people started arriving and standing around waiting for the train :(
So I'm sitting there with my skirt covering us and panicking because I can't exactly just get off him or he'll be sitting there with a very visible erection outside of his pants, so I just stayed there and tried not to look like I was sitting on a huge penis :innocent:

At first we were like OMG how are we going to get out of this, but when we realized that nobody really noticed as we moved and fidgeted around he ended up "fucking" me super-slow for about half an hour in the middle of a railway station with a bunch of unsuspecting people standing around :eek:

The train came, everyone left, and we got away with it :p

The train came, but did you?

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was 19, with my then first girlfriend from high school, she was very naughty, and got off on turning me on in unsuspecting places, risky places, she was just like the redhead in wedding crashes with the whole handjob at the table thing, that was the kind of girl she was. She would suck my cock in the car all the time, everytime she would blow my mind and I’d blow my load right down her throat. She was a really big size queen, and loved the visual element of my size too, so she would try to get me nice and hard all the time, like in front of her family she would pull me into the hallway just feet from her parents and she would take my hand and jam it down her pants for me to feel how wet she was, she would assault my mouth with hers and then rub me over my pants furiously until I was bulging in my pants, then she would skip away and go talk to her mom leaving me standing there, panting, with a fucking huge erection in my pants, aching for her little pussy.

She was the type who had a very very small vagina, and it was virtually impossible for her to accept my whole cock, and I think she might hve been a little self conscious about how she couldn’t handle my size, so perhaps she made up for it with this wild behavior. Either way, I ducking loved it.

One year we took a flight on thanksgiving night, in order to save money.

The flight had like 14 people total on it, and so we had a few rows of seats totally vacant around us.

At one point she looked at me and gave me the eye. Grabbed my finger, shoved it into her mouth and started sucking on it, she knew this drive me wild. She sucked my finger like it was a dick and furrowed her brow and stared at me in the eye while she did it, next thing I know I feel her tiny tiny hand creeping up my thigh, rubbing the outline of my cock in my jeans. Next thing I know her head slowly starts lowering down, and I’m like freaking out because I was 19 and was young and stupid, she unzips my tight pants and pops the head of my cock into her wet little mouth, and starts bobbing up and down on me, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AIRPLANE!

I just remember looking all around me praying someone wouldn’t walk by, then I remember looking down seeing her strawberry blonde hair in a bun, bouncing all around like crazy, while she starts audibly moaning and slurping and I’m fucking dying!!!

She pulls her head off of me, and brings her face right up to mine, leaving her mouth open, her lips red and glistening from sucking, and a fat sticky link of spit connecting her mouth to my dripping wet cock, she looks me in the eye and says to me in her young sultry voice,
“a huge cock like yours needs to be sucked all the time,
(while she starts stroking me with one hand)
it doesn’t matter where we are
(she starts stroking me with two hands)
I KNOW you need to cum baby,
(she starts stroking me faster and faster)
Let your big cock explode for me.
Cum for MEEEE right here”

And she goes “unnnfffff” and lowers her head back down and bobs her head up and down.

I was about to start shooting my load when the flight attendant starts walking up to our area and she stops sucking and we hurriedly cover up...

Then the flight attendant is hovering behind us about 5 rows behind in the area by the bathroom, so my girl starts rubbing my cock over my jeans, rubbing it furiously while staring at me directly in the eye, with a look on her face of pure determination, she is rubbing and looking for me to react and the moment I feel the tingles start, and my eyes start rolling around, she quickens her pace and starts panting, as I start panting and I look at her and start nodding my head to let her know I’m about to cum, and she starts rubbing even faster and then starts rubbing my balls over my pants too, and she looks down as I look down and we both watch her little tiny hands grip my cock as I start to convulse and unload the biggest load of cum right down my left thigh, my cock twitching and shuddering, as she stares in awe, mouth open, dripping out drool from her wet mouth on to the fullness of her cleavage she watches me as I’m cumming in my own pants, making a fucking mess of myself, all while the flight attendant is a few feet away.

She was so fucking cocky that night. It was amazing.

That entire weekend was nothing but fucking and cumming.

We got home and she showed me her vibrator for the first time, and then demonstrated cumming with it for me.

Then she let me film her doing all sorts of things, but that’s a different story.

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At my best friends wedding, we were all about 25 years old at the time and there must have been 8 people sleeping in our hotel room, everyone was passed out drunk sleeping all over the room, and I crawled into bed next to my girl, and she woke up, and whispered to me that she needed my cock, she needed a quick orgasm, I was stunned she was asking for it, in a room full of people. So I obliged.

Under the blankets I started to finger her until she was dripping and juicy wet, then I gently eased myself inside of her, not to make a sound, not to rock the bed, soooooo slowly i spooned her juicy pussy from behind. This was the girl I spent a lot of time with training her how to cum really well for me, and so I got really close to her, super close and I whispered in her ear that there’s no way I’m gonna cum (I need lots of fucking to finish) and so I needed her to know that I expected her to cum all over my cock right now, and as soon as I work my whole cock inside of her, the moment I hit that spot, maybe 30 seconds later of me pulling her tiny body down on to me, she started gushing all over my the bed, and all over my cock, I pulled myself out of her and rested my cock on her thigh while I held her in my arms and we then passed out together. The whole thing was maybe 3 minutes, and it was virtually pitch black, and I figured we were totally silent.

As it turns out, there was another girl in the room who was pretending to be asleep but was actually watching the whole thing. The moonlight cracked through the curtains and she knew what was happening. I wonder if it turned her on?
Im sure she had to play with herself right away....-:))

Reactions: LargeInLife

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In the front seat of a two seat sports car riding to the beach with my college roommate's gf. He was driving the car and she was sitting on my lap. LOL I was freeballing in boardshorts shorts and she was wearing a bikini and reached down with her right hand pushed the leg of my shorts up and guided my hard cock into her pussy. The road was kinda rough and it wasn't long before we got to the beach I pumped a load into her.

My college roommate had no clue. I fucked her a few more times after that when he went home for the weekend. LOL

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im sure she had to play with herself right away....-:))
The girl that watched is very attractive, but a little shy, certainly one of the girls everyone in the group had a crush on at one point or another. That’s a super hot thing to think a it soaringspirit. I hope you’re right.

Reactions: lapdog2001

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was 21 I was dating the most innocent looking Midwest brunette girl, she looked sweet as pie and was very very beautiful. She was the type who you would never suspect was a freak, but, obviously because I’m telling this story, she was.

It was a holiday and we visited her grandmothers house. They were a traditional family and asked me to sleep in a separate bedroom. So I obliged.

Once everyone was asleep, she crept into my room, and wanted to play. But this house was soooo quiet and her mom was on the other side of the wall to the room I was in, and her grandmothers bedroom door was wide open and was just another 10 feet away, in addition to that, her little brother was sleeping on the couch in the living room, which was only a few feet away also, so any sounds we made would certainly be heard.

I was trying really hard to make a good impression to the family so I wasn’t trying to force the sex to happen, but she was.

So we started fooling around on the rickety old bed I was in and it was so loud any movement made all sorts of noise.

So we went to the floor. Still creaky on the floor but we discovered if we fucked as slow as sloths, it was silent. So we went after it. No whispering, no moaning, just silent fucking, and slow as fuck, I mean slooooow, like each thrust was about 5 seconds in, and about 5 seconds out, it was so slow it was almost painful, and under any other circumstance there is no way either of us could have ever gone that slow, but this night, it was our only choice, because any single sound would have woken up the whole family who were all super light sleepers. The sex was so good and so agonizingly slow that it made for one of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever felt, and not only that, but having to be 100% silent only made it better, we had to control our breathing and our panting and moaning and it ended up being the only way we could communicate how good it felt was with our eyes, and we both came like a fucking nuclear bomb explosion when we finally finished, her pussy was Uber creamy that night as I slowly stroked her as deep as she would take my length.

I know this story might sound tame, but at the time, it felt daring as fuck.

manunlisted

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Bent over a fallen tree at a road side rest area. We could see the cars going by on the highway. The guy had a huge cock and knew how to make use of it! When I came I thought my balls were turned inside out I had cum so much. The walk back to my car was more of a stagger I was so weak in the knees!

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I once took my college girlfriend to a night of a little risky adventure. We needed to spice things up in the relationship so I told her to wear my favorite shirt dress, and I lead her to the nearby high school baseball field, at about 10pm at night, on a hot summer night, sat her down on the bleachers and I fucked her right there in the open, not behind a shed, but right in the open, on the bleachers, she rode my cock until she started cumming again and again, I’d have her suck her juices off of me, this woman and I loved the dominant submissive thing, and so she did as I commanded and she fucking loved it so much. It empowered her to not even think, just feel pleasure and excitement. I fucked her mouth and exploded my cum all over her full tits and face, and then I helped her lick it all off, and I would wipe her cum with my fingers and let her clean it off of me. It was super fucking hot
Holy fuck. That's unbelievably hot. I've never had a woman that unrestrained.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
She was the type who had a very very small vagina, and it was virtually impossible for her to accept my whole cock, and I think she might hve been a little self conscious about how she couldn’t handle my size, so perhaps she made up for it with this wild behavior. Either way, I ducking loved it.

Why were you ducking? Seems like she was the one ducking... her head... and then raising it...
Oh, wait.. you didn't mean "ducking," did you?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girlfriend at the time had moved back into her parents house for a while. They were well aware that she was very sexually active, and she stayed over my place all the time. One night, I was dropping her off at her parents because she needed clothes, etc. for the next day. We hadn't fooled around (yet) when we got together, so before she got out of the car I mentioned that I was very horny, and wanted her badly, reached over and started caressing her breasts. She was very 'easy' to turn on, so this got her going in no time at all. Since she only had a single bed at her parents house, and we were parked right out front, she suggested a spot just down the street that was kind of a dead end.

Once we parked there, the real fun began as I exposed her beautiful and full C-cups to kiss, caress, and suck, and she undid my belt and zipper so she could access my quickly growing cock. After working each other up into a frenzy, we climbed from the front seats to the back, where we arranged and contorted ourselves so I could lick her pussy and give her the mind blowing orgasm I was always able to give her. After she had cum, she got on her hands and knees so I could enter her form behind. I quickly slipped on a condom and easily slipped my full length deep inside her. We loved fucking in many different positions, but doggie was the only practical position in this case, so I grabbed her hips and thrust in and out of her, building up my speed and intensity until I blew my load deep inside of her.

We took a few minutes to cool down, and noticed that we had completely fogged up all the windows in the car. So, if anyone was peeking, they didn't get to see much once we got going. We got the clothes we had removed back on and I wipe off the windows so I could drive her back the few hundred feet to her house. What a way to say good night!

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All of these are actually oral not fucking, but there have been a few.

Down an alleyway off a busy street in a large city.

In a car park next to a club.

In a club toilets, think I got thrown out by the bouncers for that one.

In parks (not very daring but still).

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just recently, I was on Doublelist (now that Craig's is neutered) and had a car date with a "21yo" girl. This woman was maybe in her mid 30's, but I played along. I picked her up in front of a very nice house in Saratoga and she said just drive down the street. We turned and parked at the corner. She wanted to see my cock so I pulled it out. It was about 10pm so other than the street light there were just a few lights on at the houses. She went right down on my cock and went to sucking me. Lots of spit and teeth, but she really wanted to try to deep throat me. I reached behind her and slid my hand down the back of her shorts. She was soaking wet. I really couldn't get to her pussy from that angle so I pushed a few fingers up her ass. She didn't mind so I just kept putting more fingers into her ass. I pulled her off my cock (sorry, too many teeth) and had her recline the passenger seat. I got over to her side and pulled her shorts down and went to enter her. I went for the ass since she was already opened up. I slid in too easy. I expected some moans or something. She just opened up and I went in. I didn't fuck for more than 4 strokes before she said "cumming" and went stiff. Damn, she came quick. She pulled away and opened the door. I honestly didn't realize the house we were parked in front had people getting out of their car and going to their front door. She saw them, freaked, pulled up her shorts and ran 3 houses back to her house. I was there, the people looking at me and I had a messy cock. Good thing I have baby wipes for clean up. Not sure if I'm gonna do any car dates with her again haha.

VinceinLA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Probably the most daring for me was in high school when my boyfriend at the time and we went at it at school on a stairway landing.

And then a little over 3 years ago I was introduced to cruising. Just started a new job and was eager to impress, so I was always there ridiculously early in case traffic was bad. One day I was too early, so I went to grab coffee at this pretty big food court area surrounded by office buildings. Had to blow my nose so went to use the restrooms, which are shared by all of the food places. Went into a stall without closing the door because I just needed toilet paper, and this older married man comes out of the last stall and starts making small talk. He then took his knuckle and starting lightly rubbing my crotch. I was shocked at how blatantly this guy was hitting on me. I wasn’t really into him so I declined, but this guy was literally begging for it so I thought what the hell and gave him what he wanted. Still made it to work on time.

Crazy enough I went back a handful of times after, usually after a busy work day or before when I knew I had a lot to do. Would say I had about a 90% success rate, there was always someone walking from the stalls to the sink, clearly looking. The riskiest time there was probably last year.

Needed to blow off some steam, so I took a long lunch and decided to see what was going on. The food court was super busy since it was peak lunch time, but the restroom was completely empty. Figured it was a bust so I used the restroom and started washing my hands. Just then, this extremely hot, buff, blond business man walks in. He heads to the urinals as Im dying my hands, doesn’t seem like he’s interested. I was about to walk out when I realized something, it didn’t sound like he was actually using the bathroom. Figured I would take a chance and use a stall near him, but there was no way I would be able to pee if I needed to. I walk back and can immediately tell he’s stroking himself. We went for it even though there were hundreds of people outside. Surprisingly only one person came into the bathroom during, and turns out he was interested in watching.

Haven’t gone back for a while though, last time I was there to have lunch I noticed security is doing rounds in the restrooms, think they caught on. Crazy memories though.