Where is the most daring place that you've ever fucked?

Alkaz

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
how old were you each time? What did the guys fucking you look like? Had you just met them, or was there something leading up to each time? Sounds hot, and your profile pic is sexy...
Probably like 20 both times. Met on a hookup site. Never met them again.

Reactions: Bigred12

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
debutante dance at a local country club. gorgeous young lady i had been dating but stopped came with a friend of mine. after a couple hours and more drinks and dances she and i end up going for air. we walked a ways and ended up by some shrubs. we got a little bit too close and ended up our lips touched and fever! she had the hottest lips ever and it couldn't stop. ended up with her skirt almost over her head, her panties were my new bracelet. i ended up with a cum covered dick and i looked up and saw the "18" yellow flag right beside us and with a little attitude bragging on my first hole in one. she giggled and laughed out loud oh shit the 18th green! needless to say there were people walking by and noticed, we've been buds ever since.

RJ5on1

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On the beach shortly after sundown. An older couple walked up on us as we were pretty close to the water's edge, they were walking in the water. We heard the man say, "Reminds me of turtles laying eggs in the sand." I laughed so much I lost my hardon. It took a while longer to finish... but I didn't mind taking the extra time. :)

Ms. Sex

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1) in a wooded park
2) backseat of a vehicle
3) on a set of empty bleachers in a nowhere town at mid-day on a weekend
4) apartment balcony

Those are all that come to mind, but I'm sure to be forgetting something.

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The night after my ex-gf and I first slept together, I walked her to her job at this little botique clothing shop.
I kissed her to leave, and she grabbed my wrist, pulled me inside, and re-locked the door.

Then we fucked upstairs against a big second story bay window right above the street. All these people were walking by but we didn’t care, it was sexy as all hell.