Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mine wasn't very "public", but it was a business office. The owner of a small cleaning business had me meet him there for our hook-up. This business was a side thing for him and it was a small cinder block building at the entrance to a trailer park. I got there before him so when I went to the door it was locked and no one answered. A young kid on a bike was hanging around and started chatting to me, asking if I was looking for the owner, naming him by name... great, so much for being discreet. I was married at the time and this was located near our home town. I didn't like anyone seeing me, let alone chatting me up!

The owner finally showed up and unlocked the office and we went inside... hope the kid isn't too nosey anymore! He locked the door behind us.

We got down to doing our thing, doing oral on each other. He eventually blew me to a climax. Then he asked if he could fuck me and wanted to have me ride him, so we were both totally naked at this time and he laid on the floor and I squatted over him. I was riding his hard cock, squeezing my muscles to grip him tight. He was responding to the stimulation as I rode harder and faster. We were doing this bareback, as he was a male nurse for his full time job and assured me he was clean. I was excited at the idea of having a load of cum in my ass... it would be a first!

Then there was a hard knock on his door! I look up to see a woman peeking in the window! We had the lights off and it was bright daylight outside so I hoped she couldn't see in as I dove for cover! He said it was one of his employees who must have seen his car was there and was looking for him. We laid low and waited for her to go away. I was scrounging for my clothes and trying to get dressed while hiding behind some furniture.

She eventually gave up and left, but I was too rattled to continue. That was a close call for me! So we parted ways.

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine wasn't very "public", but it was a business office. The owner of a small cleaning business had me meet him there for our hook-up. This business was a side thing for him and it was a small cinder block building at the entrance to a trailer park. I got there before him so when I went to the door it was locked and no one answered. A young kid on a bike was hanging around and started chatting to me, asking if I was looking for the owner, naming him by name... great, so much for being discreet. I was married at the time and this was located near our home town. I didn't like anyone seeing me, let alone chatting me up!

The owner finally showed up and unlocked the office and we went inside... hope the kid isn't too nosey anymore! He locked the door behind us.

We got down to doing our thing, doing oral on each other. He eventually blew me to a climax. Then he asked if he could fuck me and wanted to have me ride him, so we were both totally naked at this time and he laid on the floor and I squatted over him. I was riding his hard cock, squeezing my muscles to grip him tight. He was responding to the stimulation as I rode harder and faster. We were doing this bareback, as he was a male nurse for his full time job and assured me he was clean. I was excited at the idea of having a load of cum in my ass... it would be a first!

Then there was a hard knock on his door! I look up to see a woman peeking in the window! We had the lights off and it was bright daylight outside so I hoped she couldn't see in as I dove for cover! He said it was one of his employees who must have seen his car was there and was looking for him. We laid low and waited for her to go away. I was scrounging for my clothes and trying to get dressed while hiding behind some furniture.

She eventually gave up and left, but I was too rattled to continue. That was a close call for me! So we parted ways.
Yikes! I hate when a hot encounter gets flustered. I always ensure a discrete location with no bothers. I want to feel comfortable to be totally naked and get as nasty as we want with no interruptions.

Reactions: Jonsmith40

A guy's driveway.

It didn't start there. In his backyard, he had me take off all of my clothes and he pulled himself out for me to suck.

I was having a blast on my knees sucking and slobbering (he was thick!) and he pulled himself out of my mouth and asked me if I wanted to keep going? Obviously, yes!!

So, he just pushed open his privacy fence gate and walked out on the driveway. I followed him out there, still completely naked, got down on my knees...ass facing the street and he fucked my mouth until he came. It was way sexy.

It was night, but we were right under a streetlight and I know at least six cars went driving by.

rmhetz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had been sucking my best friends cock for a couple years and we were sleeping out in a tent in the back yard. After the usual horseplay and talking we settled down to go to sleep. After some tossing and turning my buddy says its too hot and he's going to sleep in the raw. Pretty soon you could tell the other two were sleeping and my buddy turned on his side toward me and I started wondering if he was hinting to me he wanted a blowjob. After thinking about it a while I thought no, not in a tent with two other guys , but he seemed to keep squirming so I thought maybe. I slowly slid down in my sleeping bag and started slipping my hand in his sleeping bag. I bumped into his cock and it was throbbing hard already, I wrapped my hand around it and just slowly started squeezing it, I loved how it felt, throbbing in my hand. He laid there perfectly still, except for his throbbing cock in my hand. I was worried he was going to cum in my hand so I listen for a minute to make sure the other two were still sleeping then slowly started slipping my head in his sleeping bag. As I got my lips to the tip of his cock it was slippery with precum, which I licked off. I slowly took his cock in my mouth and loved the silky soft feel with the underlying hardness, the swelling and jerking, I knew I'd have to be careful, he was close to the edge already and I had just got his cock in my mouth and wanted to enjoy it for a while. Still no stirring from our friends, the thought of getting caught was terrifying and exciting at the same time. I slid my hand down to cup my friends balls and slowly squeezed them while I started rubbing my tongue on the underside of his cock. In a matter of minutes I felt his cock swell and twitch and soon had his cum spilling out of his cock, swallowing as quickly as could so none would spill out of my mouth I loved the salty taste of it and was amazed at what a huge load it was, much bigger than usual. After he was spent I just laid there quietly with his cock in my mouth, then I remembered the other two in the tent and froze, hoping they hadn't woke up. No they hadn't, still sleeping soundly. I'm sure from start to finish it had been less than five minutes. I slowly slid off my friends cock and back up in my sleeping bag, My friend hadn't moved or made a sound the whole time and still laid there pretending to be asleep. I just smiled to myself knowing I had just given him an incredible blowjob.