Where is the most public place you given a bj

allin4cum

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
please elaborate
Well. We were great friends and we were in the habit of masturbating together any time we got our hands on a playboy. I was already eating my own com at home to clean up the mess and keep family from knowing. One day, my best friend asked if I was interested in moving up from just masturbating and trading BJ's. Well, since I already ate cum, this seemed like the next natural step to take. So I jumped at the chance, no hesitation. We traded BJ's right there while my other friends watched and masturbated. It was fantastic both giving my 1st and receiving my 1st. From that day forward, oral has always been magical for me

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
At a fetish / BDSM night club, the Mistress I was slave to at the time had me give BJ's to Masters etc in exchange for a drink. She got very tipsy :emoji_grinning::emoji_laughing: in most cases it was not to completion but there was one young buck who was trying to chat her up so she instructed me to make him cum :emoji_innocent: he didn't come back after especially as she emptied the contents of condom with his cum into his drink

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Only once with a girl watching and helping. Many times in a car. In a tent while camping with others.
I sucked him so many times I’m sure there were other times. Sometimes in the car it would be in a mall parking lot. I’m having a vivid flash back now from about 1975. Big new mall in town and we were going to meet our friends there, it was just before Christmas. We smoked some hash and got really high and he started laughing because it made him hard. He was behind the driver seat and I reached over to feel him and started undoing him to get it out. He resisted a bit saying someone will see us and I told him to watch out. My knees went into the floorboard of that Plymouth and I was all over his dick. It didn’t last long and only a couple of cars came near us. We got out to walk in and a carload of girls from school were getting out. All I’m thinking is if they just knew, after hugs and kisses he and I are walking alone and he asked me if I thought they might be able to taste him on me. I said no and seconds after we could hear them all laughing way behind us. I got so paranoid when I got in the mall everyone that looked at me I felt knew I had just sucked his dick, then our friends get there and I’m thinking they know too.

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ll tell this on my SO. She told me this one horned up night drinking vodka. She had a bad break up with her live in at 19 years old. She had nowhere to go but her parents so she went to see this guy that was always flirting with her and asking her out. She stayed with him about a month. There was a neighborhood kid that came over a lot, he was out of school for summer. Her and the the guy are in bed early evening and she was on top of him 69 sucking his dick. When she raised up to turn and mount him she could see the kid in the hall looking in at them. She said she didn’t want to get him in trouble with her guy so she just kept going and gave him a great rear view of her riding her guy. She said she looked back a couple of times and could see him jerking off in the darkness. She told me it was a huge turn on having someone watch her.

Reactions: Bigred12

My first blowjob was also my first in a public place. It was late at night and I was at the public showers at an RV park I frequented as a truck driver. Great place to do all my laundry and get a good shower and shave. I stripped nude in the laundry and filled 2 machines with all of my clothes. I wrapped my towel around my waist and went outside around the corner to the shower building. It was 2 am, no one around. There was a warm breeze so I threw my towel over my shoulder and strode on proudly naked. I took my time manscaping and generally hanging out nude while I waited for my wash to finish. I left my towel behind when I went to switch my laundry to the dryer, much to the surprise of the fellow loading his washing machine! I returned to the shower building and proceeded to get soapy. As I was alone I left the stall door open, allowing me to watch myself in the mirror. I was happily stroking away when the guy from the laundry peeked around the corner. He asked if he could suck me; I said Yes! after I covered his head in my cum I asked if he wanted me to return the favour. I sat on a bench while he dropped his pants in front of me. A long slim penis stuck straight out of a bright red bush, its bulbous purple head dripping with precum. I licked the tip, tasting another man's penis for the first time. Delicious! I gulped his cock down my throat, slurping and swirling my tongue around. I could feel his balls tighten and I knew what was cumming. I drove his cock down my throat, using my throat muscles I milked him dry, barely even tasting it. I was hooked!

Daddy Bear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the men's room at a roadside park on a Sunday afternoon. I was there at a family picnic and I got horny so I decided to check out the bathroom and rub one out. There was only two stalls and there was a guy in the first one. I went into the next stall and lowered my pants down to my shoes. I was rock hard and I slowly started jacking off when I noticed a small hole in the wall but there was paper stuffed in it. I leaned over and saw his shadow and he was clearly jacking off. I leaned back and started jacking off thinking about how I was sitting next to another guy jacking off too. I then saw the paper in the hole disappear and I could tell the other guy was getting an eye full. I gave him a show even standing up so he got a better view. Then I saw his hand reach under the stall wall. I had no idea what he wanted but then he said for me to knell down and stick my dick under the wall. So I did and he grabbed my dick. Next thing I knew he was sucking on my dick and I was getting my first public head.

We then took turns under the wall swapping blowjobs. He had a nice dick too. I shot my load first into his mouth and then I sucked him off. We both got to the sinks at the same time and told me some pointers on how to cruise the bathroom. I still remember all his pointers and used that info many times over.

grifkami

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I gave this guy Ryan that I used to date a blow job in the middle of a state park sitting on a bench on the beach of the lake. It is in West Branch Michigan at a place called Meteor Lake which is known of for being a big dishing destination for many locals. He sucked my cock and wanting me to give him a facial so I blasted several robes of thick column all over his face. Then I quickly pulled down his bathing's threw't got on my knees and started sucking his cock deep down my throat. There are a couple 100 stabs ones few enter the park going down to get to the Lake's edge so you can see everything from up above. We heard a car pull up and we're quickly trying to finish things up, so I really started to go to town working the head of his cock. He was sitting on the bench and I was kneeling on the sand and didn't really have much of a view behind him. He announced that he was about to cum so I with drew his cock from my mouth And use my hand to throttle his cock as I stuck my tongue out and he shot 7 or 8 thick powerful spurts of semen on to my tongue and down my throat. He was moaning and groaning extremely loud and a finally screamed "Oh Fuck! That was fucking unbelievable!" Then he bent down and grabbed my vase kissing me while I still had his fresh load in my mouth, swapping it back-and-forth Until I by Lee swallowed it all down. He pulled up his pants and I stood up and song for guys maybe about 18 years old watching me blow him. One of the guys said to us, "What the Hell are you guys doing?" and my boyfriend said, "What the Hell does it look like we're doing?! We're sucking each others cocks!" They just kind of stood there jaw dropped as we climb the steps, got in our car and left. It was pretty fucking hot!