Where is the most public place you given a bj

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
he told me some pointers on how to cruise the bathroom. I still remember all his pointers and used that info many times over.

Hey man, hot story. I have had many similar encounters with truckers in the same way... Can you tell us some of his pointers? Just in case I missed something...LOL.

Reactions: Reg

krazioso13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mind you, i was virgin and more pent up then my ex who had tons of sex before he met me. and I made him follow me into the last stall in movie theatre bathrooms and would suck him while the bathroom filled with me. he'd be so nervous but steel hard and holding his moans. hahaha, i loved it. even the thought of other men joining made it hotter.

would also make us go for a walk in the forest trail, and pull him into some spots i knew people fucked in..and pedestrians would walk by like 6 feet away or so and not know i was sucking him dry or he was fucking me raw. miss those days.

biandupforit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Cottaging site next to a layby near Birmingham UK. I didn't realise it was a public footpath though but the fact that it was well worn shouldn't have triggered some alarm bells. Met this hunk of a black guy and his was my first black cock I ever had in my mouth.

I sucked him off slowly but stopped when I heard some people approaching us and it was a male and female couple in their 20s.

The lady smiled at us as she walked by and they stopped a little way off but in view of us still. The black guy said that we should put on a show as they obviously wanted to watch and thinking back, that's probably what they were there for so I obliged and sucked him for another 10 minutes, savouring every second and making sure to look over at the couple every so often. They weren't doing anything, just watching while they held hands and whispered to each other.
I finished by letting my chap cum in my mouth which I happily swallowed and it tasted nice and bittersweet. He wanked me off till I came over his hand and then we did the walk of shame / fame past the couple back to the layby.
I winked at them both and never looked back, happy knowing that they enjoyed the show we put on.

Since then I've blown and been blown in public places, mainly nudist gay beaches and sometimes in view of observing straight couples. Always a turn on to be watched by a lady when I'm doing something with a guy.

Brummie bottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Cottaging site next to a layby near Birmingham UK. I didn't realise it was a public footpath though but the fact that it was well worn shouldn't have triggered some alarm bells. Met this hunk of a black guy and his was my first black cock I ever had in my mouth.

I sucked him off slowly but stopped when I heard some people approaching us and it was a male and female couple in their 20s.

The lady smiled at us as she walked by and they stopped a little way off but in view of us still. The black guy said that we should put on a show as they obviously wanted to watch and thinking back, that's probably what they were there for so I obliged and sucked him for another 10 minutes, savouring every second and making sure to look over at the couple every so often. They weren't doing anything, just watching while they held hands and whispered to each other.
I finished by letting my chap cum in my mouth which I happily swallowed and it tasted nice and bittersweet. He wanked me off till I came over his hand and then we did the walk of shame / fame past the couple back to the layby.
I winked at them both and never looked back, happy knowing that they enjoyed the show we put on.

Since then I've blown and been blown in public places, mainly nudist gay beaches and sometimes in view of observing straight couples. Always a turn on to be watched by a lady when I'm doing something with a guy.
You can suck my c*ck in brum if you want x

Reactions: DVoyeur

Jtdude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Most public place where I got head...outside one night as I was walking home from the bars. This cute well-dressed drunk dude comes up to me, starts talking, and tells me he wants to suck my cock. So we stopped on the sidewalk (although we were behind a parked car) and he sucked my cock.

Buck Fuddy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Local gay bar that allows playing out at the patio area. It took me decades to work up the nerve to go to this place, and my first time I was petrified. I sat in a chair by myself and avoided making eye contact with anyone.

Months later, after I was more comfortable, I started sucking off an older guy who was in his 60s. One by one, others gathered around to watch and eventually pulled their cocks out. I had a circle of 4 guys and I began blowing each of them one by one. Only two of them were able to bust a load, though.

After I finished, I sat down in a chair. Just as I was getting ready to light a cigar, a guy in camouflage pants who was apparently watching the whole time, approached me as he was tugging his cock vigorously. He said to me "here, take my cum". Before I could get it in my mouth, a huge stream blasted me right in the face. I got his cock in my mouth as he shot a few more. His legs were trembling like someone who was being electrocuted.

He zipped up, said "thanks", then walked away.

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So not one I gave but one I got. I used to be a manager of a clothing store. It was a store for late teens,early twenties. There was an older guy that used to come in all the time. Late forties. I assumed shopping for his kids. Nights and weekends we were packed, but during the day, it was so slow, I was the only person working in the store. The older man came in one day, and I went hel

Parts Guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok so I have posted here before, but recently had a new experience. In February while on a business trip was having my usual dinner sitting at a bar alone. I usually strike up conversations with folks over dinner and drinks. There was a guy about 50 a few seats down around the corner of the bar. We were watching the Celtics and chatting. After a bit, he came over and sat next to me. We got chatting a bit more about personal stuff. I moved the conversation to wives, lack of sex etc. My go to move. He said, yeah, my wife never sucks my dick any longer. We laughed, and I asked if he ever considered getting a suck buddy. He said he had thought of it, but wasn’t sure. So I touched his knee, he took my hand and moved it up to his crotch. I could feel his rock hard cock bulging in his pants. I unzipped him as we chatted and slid my hand in his pants. There were quite a few people at the bar, but we were on the blind side around the corner. I pulled his cock out of his pants. All of a sudden I felt his cock start pulsing, he was cumming instantly. So hand job at a bar, in a hotel. Not a blow job, lol. That happened later.

D

deleted1338543

A Grindr hookup in the back of the parking lot of a local art gallery. Turned out, the location was right along a wall of juniper that separated the parking lot from the sidewalk of a high-traffic city street. I'll bet 50 people walked within six feet of us during that particular session.

D

deleted1086939

Where is this layby? Haha

well back when you could have fun with life years ago I met this small frame Asian guy off Craigslist he got in my car and sucked him but had. to keep moving however he had an idea I come into his building and in different parts of the lobby we went in parts of the area and he pounded my mouth hard

Reactions: Csokie

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tasting room at a winery near Fredericksburg Tx. It was about the third tasting room I had been to with a group. Another guy and I had been glancing at each other on the van and when we got to this winery he headed to the bathroom and motioned me to follow. There was a couple of stalls and we headed into the last one. He unzipped pulling out a nice day 7 inches that had pre cum on the top already. I reached over stroked him then took him balls deep in my mouth. A couple of minutes later he unloaded down my throat. He zipped up and we headed back to the tasting room.