Where is the strangest place youve had sex?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have had sex in a lot of different and strange places ...in every room of the house... one of strangest was in daylight in a cemetery in the back seat of my car.. Had oral and fucked. What abut you?

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Regular sex: usually in a parking lot in the back of a car. We did have sex in the back of my truck in her aunt and uncle's driveway.

Oral sex: she blew me parked in a residential neighborhood down the street from a Jewish synagogue.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
I have had sex in a lot of different and strange places ...in every room of the house... one of strangest was in daylight in a cemetery in the back seat of my car.. Had oral and fucked. What abut you?

I hope this wasn't with one of the locals.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
On a shuttle while orbiting the Earth. Oh, wait, that was just a dream.

For real now, I've had sex in a canoe. There was that time in the back seat of a greyhound bus on an overnight ride. Every room in my house. On a beach. On the top floor of a parking garage one night. In one of those inflatable jumpers. Girlfriend's parents bedroom. Back of a church. In a tent in the forest.

just_a_girl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. In an alcove on a couch in Hotel Monaco New Orleans (oh how I miss that hotel).
2. Men's room in a bar on Bourbon.
3. Restaurant while eating dessert.
4. On my deck with guests inside.

I guess this isn't that uncommon, but model homes are pretty hot, especially when others are touring. :cool:

Dammit, I need a fuck buddy pronto!!!

amrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I got blown by a girl on the back seat of a tour bus in Europe. I shot my load over her tits and face three times. We later stopped at a hotel and fucked like crazy all night. She was from England and loved sex. I was exhausted ....

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got blown by a girl on the back seat of a tour bus in Europe. I shot my load over her tits and face three times. We later stopped at a hotel and fucked like crazy all night. She was from England and loved sex. I was exhausted ....

I don't blame her. Look at you! Damn.