Where is the strangest place youve had sex?

tomey

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
when i was in school i had a hand job in the middle of my math class from a guy and in another class with a girl both times with lots of people around

Reactions: Bigred12

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fucked my ex in waist deep water off of Myrtle Beach with the beaches packed. She bent over slightly and I pulled her bottoms to the slide and shoved my cock into her. We both came so hard the lifeguard almost had to rescue us.
Also fucked her in the hot tub of a condo complex we were staying at while people were in the attached club house. She really liked to ride my pole with others around and I surely did not mind sucking her huge tits. Went back to our unit and fucked all night. There were a lot of other times as well. Almost got caught once in a park along side a walking trail. My cock was still dripping cum and her pussy was leaking when we heard someone approach. Had to cover up in a hurry as two teenage girls almost were treated to a view of my meat.

Pauligan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had sex in a lot of different and strange places ...in every room of the house... one of strangest was in daylight in a cemetery in the back seat of my car.. Had oral and fucked. What abut you?
A barn roof was one of the strangest and hardest places, me and my ex wife and our friend Bill did that a couple of times at his brother's place, it's hard to stay put on a sloped roof. Just me and the ex did it a few times in the storeroom of a restaurant where I was employed at the time. I gave a man a blow job behind the stands in a school gymnasium at the 10 year class reunion, while other people were on the other side of the stands, he had been the principal when I was in school, my wife found out and demanded that we bring him home for sex, he refused. I took a man on the desk of his office and he returned the deed, we later did this in his home a number of times, I should mention this was during the divorce proceedings and he was my lawyer, 110% polar bear, thick cock of average length, firm ass, and, 25% off my bill!

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sears dressing room
Outside in the woods
On a hotel balcony
Oral while driving (this was a bit unnerving prob. wont do that again)
In a car outside a club

MadCock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Church parking lot, in the car at night.
Public Park, in the car at night.
In the car at night, under the street light in front of her mothers house.
Oral in the back of the car while someone else was driving, daylight.
a School play gound, daylight, on a weekend.
Public Park, on the hood of the car at night.
Hotel pool, daylight.
In a day spa's hot tube.
Camping, in a tent, State camp ground.
Camping, out in the open, Public camp ground.
Oral, on one of the cave rides at Six Flages.

coryv1975

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In the swimming area of a public lake...there were like 40 people there and no one had a clue....
got road head while SHE was driving....set the cruise and steered from the passenger side....
had sex in the equipment trailer at one of my bands gigs...right in front of the bar ....lot of fun....
at work....i'm a contractor and she will come see me at work if the homeowners are gone lol......
got a blowjob from a dude at a party....there were like 10 people watching....hot!!!!

D_Huge Grant

Experimental Member
Media
Hot! I had various of public encounters but the most memorable one was getting a blow job twice by my french boyfriend on a ski lift in the open and one in a ski gondola ( we were only two in it).
Also a hot blow job from one of my high school friend Under the stage when a play was taking place.
I caught my roommate getting a hot blowiob and sex with his girlfriend on a greyhound bus in new York! He was huge and grinned when I saw him. I wanted his dick badly but he was all into his girlfriend. Oh well, always nice to look at it when he fucks his girlfriend in the same room as me when I was pretending to be sleeping! Hot!
Done many times in empty houses or cars when I was young and cruising! Lol

wagoneer7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
blow job at department store dressing room.
fucked in women's bathroom at restaurant.
behind the stage/high school cafeteria after 2 minutes after the last bell for the day.
women's bathroom at mall.
car, several places day, night
cemetary during the day.

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Unusual places is one of my fetishes.

1. Grass airplane runway at a private airport. Was at a party in a home nearby that overlooked the runway. We were thrill seeking as we were told that the runway lights were on motion sensors (turn on when planes land). No planes landed and we did not trip the motion sensors.

2. On a boat under the moon light.

3. In the back corner of a night club I got sucked off in front of an informal audience.

4. Secretly fucked a girl on a dirty sofa in the middle of a frat party. She wore a school girl pad skirt and she stat on me. The skirt (or so i thought) concealed the fucking action. Although most were drunk, it looked like we were just in a serious make-out session.

5. Romantic night on a downtown rooftop, 4th of July, listening to the 1812 overture.

6. Got sucked off in traffic in the tunnel between the US and Canadian boarder. I shot my load in Canada.

7. Got sucked off in a graveyard.

8. Fucked a girl in the laundry room in a college dorm.

Have more.. but the ones mentioned above are among the most memorable.

Bajan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
on the top of a moving truck parked on the infield at the 24 Hours of Daytona Race at 3am with all our friends and his girlfriend drunk and passed out inside the truck. It was plainly obvious to anyone watching that people were fucking but the infield is one GREAT party.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is one of those weird things I just don't get.

When I was in high school, my boyfriend and I had sex everywhere (car, parks, golf course, under a tree, in a doorway, under a bridge, etc, I'm not even kidding, everywhere) because we both lived with our parents, obviously, and we were horny teenagers. We never got "caught." Not once. Since I've actually grown up and gotten an apartment, etc, I have attempted to have sex in unusual or public places many times, and I have been caught every single time except once in Savannah with boyfriend. I was even caught twice by the police, who mostly just looked disapproving and told us to go somewhere else.

How did we manage to get away with it so many times when I was young and why on earth can't I get away with it now?

ripvanwinkle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
welcome to the increasingly police state!:frown1:

in a jacuzzi at a gym. we sat still (with her facing me on my lap)when a woman joined, er ah, got in the tub, but started moving again. she stayed only a short while before leaving:redface:

in a jacuzzi at an apartment complex late night got a bj with a guy watching.

so many more...