Where is the strangest place youve had sex?

MrShow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The strangest places for me in order they happened, against an ice box at a coast in of the north, i told her after dinner at the hotel restaraunt to remove her underwear and leave it for the waiter at the end of dinner with the tip then we couldnt make it back to the icebox i had to take her against the ice box. i received a hand job from this same ex at the back of a book store while we pretended to look in the world atlas, I came all over turkey. in the greenbelt forest behind my parents house many times while people were walking by below us. blowjob on the greyhound bus on the way to vancouver. i had a boyfriend who took me on the deck of his apartment while people were driving by. i fingered my wife at the park.

Jean Deaux

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On a boat in a lake with people riding past, in a rest room in a mote lobby (just walked in off the street)l, on a balcony overlooking a busy parking lot, on a sofa in front of a fireplace with several people in the room (covered with a blanket and took her from the rear as if we were just cuddling) and the usual assorted blow jobs in parks, etc.
Ah to be young again.

Reactions: Bigred12

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a canoe, at night, while running a Class II whitewater river. She was on top and paddled while she was screwing me (did an excellent job on both counts).

big_gp35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ex wife just reminded me of something I had totally forgot about. I took her in the woods, and there was this old fire watch tower that went far above the trees. It was rickety, missing steps in places..............But, we climbed to the top and fucked, it was so peaceful and quiet, you could hear the light breeze and see for miles. It was surreal. How I forgot, I will never know!

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
On the back seat of a public bus full of people traveling interstate in South America at night time. This girl was super horny and she had to had her pussy filled with my man meat! She blew me and sat on my hard rod! There were at least three people that knew what was going on but they said nothing! I am getting hard as I type! I still can't believe it! Crazy, crazy!

callmedafonz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
side of the new jersey turnpike at the 2 mile sign for exit 16w outside on the shoulder. she sat on the tailgate, lifted her dress and i was in.

another one wasnt that it was in a strange place, but i put a loaded gun up to my ex's head.....should have pulled the trigger then

StillEnjoyingLife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Moving on to strange places for sex and other naughty things: My first wife and I started courting in Washington, DC, in the later 1950s. In those times public attitudes toward sex, including pre-marital sex, were almost unbelievably different from attitudes nowadays, and we thought of our pre-marital lovemaking as something very daring indeed. To give you the flavor of the times, I can tell you that although we were both over 25 (she was a few months older than I), I had made love with only two previous women--with one of them about a dozen times and with the other only twice--and my wife-to-be had had intercourse with three previous men, but only once each with two of them and with the third only a few times. It gave me great pride that I was the first man with whom she reached orgasm. That background makes it all the stranger for me to recall that a couple of times we dared to go beyond intercourse in private in either of our two apartments and actually did it more or less in public. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The first time was an early summer weekend when we went camping in the Virginia mountains, on a hillside just off the Appalachian Trail. We got there in late afternoon and soon found a suitable campsite on a slope down a bit from the Trail. The site wasn't directly visible from the Trail, but anyone who left the Trail and walked about 20 or 30 feet in the right direction could have seen it. With the tent up and supper eaten, it was still early enough in the evening for bright sunlight. We got to kissing and exciting ourselves, and pretty soon we dragged an air mattress and a sleeping bag out of the too-hot-for-comfort tent, spread them on a patch of fairly flat ground, got naked, and had a very satisfying session of lovemaking. The Trail wasn't so heavily used in those days as it is now, but had anybody come along, left the Trail to get a better view of the panorama, and happened to glance in the right direction through the shrubbery, they could have seen us. We were just too absorbed in each other--figuratively and physically--to care. What's more, we did the same thing the next morning and the following evening. I think we were almost hoping to be seen flaunting public opinion, but in retrospect, it was a very foolish and potentially dangerous thing to do, and I certainly wouldn't dream of doing anything like that these days (well, maybe, in a much more remote location). Those were gentler times. <sigh>[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]On a weekend morning later that same summer, we went canoeing in the Potomac River near Cabin John, MD. It was a stretch of river though a park area, with no residences close to the river. We stopped at a small, rocky islet, tied up, and walked around the islet. That took probably no more than 5 minutes, and we wound up standing leaning against a large boulder, over which we had a good view of the opposite side of the river. Again, we started kissing and exciting ourselves. We were both wearing hiking shorts and loose shirts. Pretty soon I had pulled her shorts down a bit and unzipped them, then did the same with my own shorts and inserted my penis into her vagina; she was delightfully well lubricated, despite the quickness and unusualness of the situation. My hands were on her breasts, under her shirt though over her bra (darn it), and anyone looking our way through binoculars could have figured out what we were doing. I cummed, but she didn't; she said she enjoyed it but was just too uncomfortable, with her back against the rock, to cum. We made up for her failure to orgasm when we got back to her apartment later that day. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Naughty in a different sense was the fact that throughout our nine months of courtship (we had known each other for two years before we got serious) we never used a condom or other birth-control method (this was about 10 years before "the pill" became available). We had no doubt of each other's freedom from any of the then known STDs (this was at least 20 years before AIDS became a concern), and she was then a Roman Catholic. (I was raised a Protestant, but had previously gotten engaged to another Catholic girl and gone through the required course of instruction in Catholicism, the results of which were that I became an agnostic and the engagement was broken--a week before the wedding!) I was so crazy in love with my wife-to-be that I kept hoping that she would become pregnant, which I thought would help overcome her initial reluctance to marry me. She never became pregnant during our courtship, though her period was a bit late once and she took a dose of quinine as a supposed abortifacient (at that time quinine was thought to be an abortifacient, but it's now known to be ineffective for that purpose). In any case, Ieventually overcame her reluctance, we got married, and our first child was born about 13 months after our wedding.[/FONT]

uneedit269

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On the bank of a pond in the broad daylight private property but still visable. On a train, and in the back of a stock trailer. Driving down the highway there was different levels of speed on that one. In the hospital.

safaridude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We love sex in strange places, it's exciting! Lately we were in Austin and we fucked on the boardroom table in one of the hotels where there was a convention going on...hey, they shouldn't have left the door unlocked! Than that saturday night she blew me in the sports bar (the sports bars not open) at Grahams Central Station, I stood and looked over the rail at the rest of the club, no one could see her kneeling on my side behind the wall. A girl did walk in and see us (she was only 3 feet away),she just said "OMG...that is some hot shit" lol! On of the pics in my gallery is me getting head from my ex in the family bathroom at TGI Fridays in Orlando. It started with a handjob while we weere sitting at the bar! :)

Last edited:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In a hot tub in a hot tub showroom after hours with the hot tub salesman.

In the roof stairwell in a shopping mall with a maintenance guy.

Geez this is an old thread.

Last edited:

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It wasn't having sex. I gave hand job to my friend at the gas station restroom; well, he was a cashier there. I visited the gas station at night and asked him if I could look at his dick. We went to the restroom and I gave him hand job.

At a country museum, part was an original old classroom, still set up as it was in the 1910 20's..over the teachers desk, used the old timber rule there on her arse. We were disturbed twice be strange noises, no-one was there. After the second noise, we thought it best to go, no climax, but left with goosebumps on my arms and up me neck. A wee bit eerie, yup.

Remember the hand prints in the dust on the desktop...:)

Last edited by a moderator:

mickstl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a hot tub in a hot tub showroom after hours with the hot tub salesman.

In the roof stairwell in a shopping mall with a maintenance guy.

Geez this is an old thread.

Normally I hate it when old threads are dug up, but this was worth it...oh...and hot, BTW...