Where is the "support" part of lpsg?

pbarton

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found this site on a google search. I came looking for people having the same problems I have, and instead find people bragging about their penis size, and looking for ways to get a bigger penis or show a bigger bulge in their clothes. Does anyone else here find women so intimidated by their size that they can only find a sex partner two or three times a year that will accomodate them? Is anyone else embarrassed by the size of the bulge in everything they wear, and wish they had an average or slightly larger than average penis? I would think that a penis over 9 inches would universally be a handicap in many ways, and with the number of people here claiming a penis in my size range, larger then 11 inches, I would expect a lot of people to be looking for help, rather than bragging or wanting to get even bigger. Maybe I just need to browse the site more, or maybe there are a lot of wishful thinkers here.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Need help? Just ask. We don't go around giving unwanted/unneeded advice just because we're here.

Wouldn't this be a boring place if we only talked about one thing?

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey man - I think you may be starting off just a little angry with the world.

Since I found LPSG I have been really impressed by the support, humour and humanity of the folks on here

Sure there is a bit of bragging and sure there are folks who arent what they claim to be but all in all I think it aint a bad place

So check out the forums and threads and you might be surprised by the multitude of information and the people willing to share it

Peace and Love

Del:smile:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
uncut said:
:smile: Welcome! Go fuck yourself!
Your sense of humor ... and I'm being kind in presuming that's what it is... reminds me of the ramblings of a drug addict on cold turkey. Many of your posts border on the crass, while the remainder are simply acts of wanton surrealism.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Enough with the attack-dog act. The guy's right. The mechanical problems which inevitably accompany the oversized-crank phenomenon are undeniable. There's definitely some pain and suffering (or blood, sweat, and tears, if you prefer) involved in its use or abuse. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what he's talking about - ergo, we can conclude that he isn't sporting the extravagant size he may claim (because if he did, he'd know what he was talking about).

So to answer the OP's questions -

Does anyone else find women to be intimidated? I wouldn't say "intimidated" - I think "terrified" is closer, far more often than not. So are men, but I don't do that stuff any more.

Embarrassed by the bulge? I used to be. With increasing age I look more and more like an unmade bed (a sartorial issue, rather than a somatic one), so it shows less. And with increasing age I find that I no longer give a rat's patoot whether it shows or not.

lopaka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So,, what was the point of your posting? If you did indeed search the site you would find many a thread addressing all of the issues you seem so distraught about. However there are quite a lot of people who are more than proud of what they have or are at least comfortable in expressing no shame or embarrassment in what they are endowed with. Granted there are many who are wishing and hoping some creative tugging or magic pills will make "willy" mammoth in proportions. It still does not bode well for you to introduce yourself to a group which you clearly have little understanding about by criticizing what is not in your view appropriate. Support can mean many things from the woe is me and my large penis and lack of willing partners to yay me and my massive penis and the partners who can not get enough. To what undies make me look like I am smuggling salami and plums to what undies will tame the beast. Look more in depth before offering an opinion. Just because the more sensational of topics often grab attention and therefore get pushed up the list does not mean there is not depth of subject and sincere people.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Chances are, the guy has already found that there are many threads addressing fears and problems guys have with their dicks, as well as TONS of support.
I am betting he has just read the recent posts.. which have been mainly about the joys of size.. but if he looks back farther, he will see some truly informative threads.

Either way, welcome to the group, Pbarton. If you need support, I will hold your balls while you walk:tongue:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pecker said:
Need help? Just ask. We don't go around giving unwanted/unneeded advice just because we're here.

Wouldn't this be a boring place if we only talked about one thing?
M'kay... go to the Knitting Support Forum... you can bet there's more drivel on Desperate Housewives, Cheating Husbands, and Recipes than knitting. Go to a sports bulletin board... the digression on "Pam Anderson", the "lack of culture in Cleveland" will sometimes confuse you as to where you truly are. Otherwise, it's more posturing than analysis, easily.

What you have is 'community', via ppl that have been here for a while, and have asked all the questions/answers. It becomes a "then what". So rather than look at the existing inventory of banter,.... search for your needs here. You will find it as such, then.... if you may care to engage in conversations about bra sizes, bottoming, the Iraq War, where does cum belong, and "I can't find a condom that fits me right"....

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To add my views, in answer to the OP's question about the support side of LPSG, remember support comes in various different forms. Everyone needs a little support from time to time. Here at LPSG you'll find lots of people of different ages, sex, lifestyle, race, size and experience. Most of them are always more than happy to answer people's questions or offer advice. Almost everyone here has a great sense of humour, and although some members like nothing more than using LPSG as an outlet to brag about their size, the overall culture of this site is to be proud of who you are and what you've got.

pbarton, please feel free to discuss your issues here on the site. I'm sure you'll receive the support you need. You appear to have valid issues, and I hope you find the help and advice you're looking for. Be proud of who you are, though. Good luck!

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi pbarton, and welcome!

I'm in my sixth year at LPSG and in that time the site has certainly morphed from more of a traditional "support group" for dealing with the very real issues of a large endowment to a site more grounded in bragging and flaunting pics. That said ... if you hang around a bit and look beyond the superficial nonsense you will find a lot of more thoughtful members whose posts address exactly the questions you raise. Notwithstanding the raking over the coals you've endured in this thread, there are quite a few of us here who are interested in keeping the LPSG a "support group" in spirit as well as in name.

Steve :smile:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Steve26 said:
Notwithstanding the raking over the coals you've endured in this thread

Gosh, Steve, reading through this thread I don't see how he got raked over the coals at all. I thought of the variety of answers, several were straightforward and helpful. Whether the OP also found them helpful, I can't say.