Where is...

Damiaen Michaels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
....That_Other_Guy?

I haven't seen hide nor hair of him in awhile and he is always around. Plus, his pictures are missing, which is a crime in and of itself.

I say we send out a search party. I'll go get some hog tie.:biggrin1:

Rock on,

Damiaen
To be home in Texas...really soon.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is indeed a busy soul at the moment, but can be spotted hereabouts once in a while.

He has downsized his gallery to include only non-nude shots for a while, but will doubtless be replacing them before you can say Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz. :rolleyes:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
He is indeed a busy soul at the moment, but can be spotted hereabouts once in a while.

He has downsized his gallery to include only non-nude shots for a while, but will doubtless be replacing them before you can say Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz. :rolleyes:

Before we can say it or before we can say it correcty?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
Evidently. :rolleyes:

I left it for you, Alex. As if I would make a spelling error while talking about spelling errors.:biggrin1:

But, I just spoke with TOG on the phone, and he is having alot of fun at the North Pole. He said something about the elves having orgies and that he has the biggest penis there.

T

that_other_guy

jeff black said:
But, I just spoke with TOG on the phone, and he is having alot of fun at the North Pole. He said something about the elves having orgies and that he has the biggest penis there.

It's just the bottomless supply of eggnog that keeps the party going' ... :rolleyes:

T

that_other_guy

alex8 said:
I know that Tog would love a wikipedia link on his thread :rolleyes: ...

...lest anyone wondered:

CLICK (since the full link name is tooooo darn long)

you were right ... I did love it :rolleyes:

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pecker said:
Can you please use it in a sentence?

Ahem....here goes:

"I have a "beef" with the Rinderkennzeichnungs- und Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz ."

:biggrin1: