Where r ur hands when getting bj?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by pexman, Jul 28, 2006.

1. pexman

pexman New Member

Albums:
    Where do you place your hands when getting a blowjob? Holding the person's head? Touching them in various places (running fingers thru hair, stroking shoulders, etc). And does position of bj matter (lying on ur back vs standing)?

2. 8.5x6

8.5x6 New Member

Yeah, for me, the position matters...I can last endlessly if I'm standing up, just like I can't really jack off standing up...it just doesn't work for some reason. I love being pinned to the bed for blowjobs...usually my ex would grab both my wrists in her hand and pin them above my head, and if I tried to move my hands towards her, that meant no more blowjob for me...it was sort of treated as "my time" kinda thing, just like when I went down on her I used to do the same thing.

3. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

generally feeling my boyfriend's lips as they surround my cock. If not there then gently caresssing his head and his hair as he works me.

4. pinupboi

pinupboi New Member

If she is in a naughty mood hands on the back off her head. I like to teak her nipples or reach down and rub her clit too....makes her suck wildly :eek:

5. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    When my partner gives a bj, I usually stroke or hold his head no matter what position.

6. MMURF1

MMURF1 New Member

on the girls head...

7. nystrongstroke2

nystrongstroke2 New Member

Albums:
    On her head,or palmin her ass.I like to rub my balls and grab my dick while she's holding and bobbin also with her hand on it

8. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I do mostly that too...like to tweek his nips rub his shoulders, massage his cock with my feet ,as well ,when lying on my back!:rolleyes:

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

The majority of times have been on each side of the head of the suckers, going along with the bobbing up and down. I really enjoy just as much, if not more, though, my naked foot pressed firmly on his erected penis, feeling it throbbing as he sucks. My ex didn't have one to be provided in the equation (sadly)!

10. Won Hung Gai

Won Hung Gai New Member

Albums:
    I agree that getting my nut is more difficult when I'm standing up but I love the visual of my woman (Though I have had my cock sucked by men, I'm speaking from the vast majority of personal experience which is with women.) on her knees, looking up, working extra hard for me, it really gets to me. It's also the best possition for when other people are watching. It allows me to interact with anyone else in the room. say, her husband. So when she finally does get my nut, it's usually huge and more gratifying for her since she's had to work for it and do some nasty things for sure. I enjoy sitting in a comfortable chair for a bj. But comfortable isn't always easy to get. A big easy chair or papasan chair is good. Something that allows me to slide my ass down and stretch out my legs. But my fav is when I can stretch out on the bed. we have a King size so there's room for my baby to straddle my knee and hump it while she goes to work on my All-U-Can Eat Spicy Kung Pao Beef.

So where are my hands when I'm getting a bj? Well here are some favorites.

- Hair pulling. Nothing beats a fist full of hair to get that face exactly where you want it.

- Holding the ears.

- Chin. Holding her chin. She loves it. I've been into this since I read that the ancient Mayans eroticised this in their art.

- Dribbling. Her head. Like a basketball.

- Pinching her nose so that the gasping sucks the cock further down her throat.

- The game is called "Chinese Driver". Sitting in a chair with her kneeling between my legs. My fists wrapped around the pigtails on either side of her head. Now I'm in the drivers seat! Also if I get my big toe up in her pussy I can rev her engine and make her go faster. Damn those Chinese divers!

On the question of what she should do with her hands? I like it when a woman uses her hands on herself. "Go ahead honey, play with that pussy". I like a b/j to be "nhb/j". No Hands blow job. no hands. A b/j is a b/j. A hand job is a hand job. But I am a connesuer of both. I do like her hands to be busy on my chest. My nipples are sensitive so I don't like them pinched but I like a womans soft, manicured hands all over my chest, stomach and thighs. My wife enjoys running her nails up my legs as i near orgasm. She also loves to tickle me behind my knees with her wet finger. This makes my legs shake and tremble and when she's straddling one with her pussy she gets off too.

Any other bulls out there enjoy a real messy, wet bj? I like to make a rule: No swallowing allowed. So all the spit, throat flem and precum runs all down big ugly cock. After, a couple of hours of gagging, spitting, gargling, sputtering, vomiting and face fucking there's a puddle one the floor or a huge spot on the bed under my ass. I enjoy it when she works up bubbles. I like it when a woman spits on my dick. Like she's discusted with it. Then I make her clean it up.

I know I may sound kind of dominant or even mysogenistic. But I asure you I respect women deeply. Women just respond to this. When I was younger I was a bit more... I was more submissive with women...just softer...more of the sensitive guy. But I always found they responded to the strong, take charge, Alpha male thing better. Not being a jerk though. it's about being cool. too cool. It's a pimp thing.

11. BigCollege_Cock

playing with their hair

12. gwr1349

gwr1349 New Member

I'm spreading her ass and eating her pussy.:tongue:

13. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Spreading her ass cheeks is the best, in a 69.

One time though she came with my cock in her mouth and bit down on it...didn't really hurt and I found it quite erotic hehe.

Other times I'll just play with her tits or rub her clit or just run my hands all over her body.

A really cool position though was me lay down on the bed, jackin myself off and her squat in front of me, over my chest. Not shitting on me, but sucking my cock while I was jackin it off...it was awesome. I didn't think it was possible to do that...

But yeah, that's what I do when getting a bj.

14. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Oh hell ya:fing02::headbang:

:biggrin1:OmahaBeef

15. BarebackJack

BarebackJack New Member

Albums:
    When I give a BJ, I don't like a guy grabbing my head and using it like I'm a melon with a hole in it. So when some guys have gotten too hands-on, I have been known to sit a couple of them down in an open-armed chair and tie their hands to the chair arms by the wrists. That way I can give them a BJ the way I want to. Its fun to see those guys struggle to use their hands, too, especially as they get close to cumming. One of the guys I did that to has come back a few times for more of the same. ;-)

I don't like getting head as much as I like giving it, but when I get blown I pretty much keep my hands flat against the glory hole wall...

16. mtguy1972

mtguy1972 Member

i love to feel the back of his neck at the hairline for some reason, so i touch his neck and shoulders....i also like to feel his throat muscles taking my dick, so i'll lightly touch cheeks/neck.

17. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Remote in one, beer in the other.

18. Wilde316

Wilde316 Member

if possible holder her hair so I can see her go to work.

19. Oncamale28

Oncamale28 New Member

Albums:
    ...sometimes rub my abdomen, or feel my ballz...

20. dug322

dug322 New Member

I like it when a guys a guys hands are eveywhere. I love it when a guy grabs my hair, puts a strong grip on my head and tells me what he likes, what he wants and how I'm doing. I love it when his hands are on my ass getting me ready for a good drilling later. I want a guy to make me feel like I'm the center of his universe.

Draft saved Draft deleted