Where should i cum?

avandalay

Just Browsing
Media
Where is the proper place to cum after having sex with a girl? We are in a monogamous relationship and had previously been using condoms. She has started using the pill so we wont be using condoms anymore. Obviously before i would just cum in the condom. Now that we are not using condoms, should i go inside or somewhere else?

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is one that needs to happen over a conversation ..

I was in your situation and before she was on the pill i either came in the condom, or pulled it off and came over her stomach or boobs... She went on the pill and we stopped and the first time i came in her she was like " Why did you do that ", and i thought it was allowed but nope.

Ask her !

Dreaminofbigcock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where is the proper place to cum after having sex with a girl? We are in a monogamous relationship and had previously been using condoms. She has started using the pill so we wont be using condoms anymore. Obviously before i would just cum in the condom. Now that we are not using condoms, should i go inside or somewhere else?

Yes, Definitely ask her first!!!!
But otherwise, I (as a female) would say.... Cum deep inside her! Feeling the shaft & head of the penis throbbing inside of me, gently pushing into my cervix opening & filling my womb with a hot load of cum - as my vagina & cervix "sucks" on the cock that's stretching me open.... Oh god, it's the best feeling in the world!!

Last edited:

thinking

1st Like
Media
Many women prefer you shot inside, but sense I don't know the one you are with, I can't say.
But I was with one woman that made me wear a rubber, and still I had to pull out, so without asking, you risk being wrong.

Dinky7X7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Talk to her! Ask her what she would like. There are women and men who love to watch the cum flow or shoot out and onto their tummy. I've been doing that with various folks for almost 50 years! That's what I like, but be sure to ask her and then do it! One of my GF's a few years ago loved to have me cum deep in her butt! She loved it! So, I did it for her, of course I liked it too.