Where should I keep my condom?

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you're going out I assume you might be in a dress shirt. The Pocket at the top, if it buttons or is tight, is perfect. If not there then perhaps you'll go in jeans, and if so then try to go in cargos; they are decently stylish if well chosen and you've plenty of pockets. If all else fails you can simply use your shoe, though it's not recommended as dancing on a condom could tear it. Heh.

If you want to be extremely clever, considering the season, bring some gloves with you and place the condom on top of your hand; when you get out take the glove off and voila, a storage container that won't let you forget your all-important fun-time item.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heard that keeping it in your wallet is bad because it gets too hot in there, which eventually deteriorates/breaks down the condom. If I keep it in my front pockets, by the end of the night it's all crumpled and as warm as my body, so where should I put it to stop this from happening?
:biggrin1: On Your Dick Son...that where you keep it :biggrin1:

OK seriously...yes in wallet is bad for any long periods of time; as well as front pants pockets for any long periods of time & even mixed with other articles in the pocket suchas money change, gum, etc.
Perhaps you should wait to the very last mintue to obtain & use immediately or carry a purse:biggrin1::dunno:
Sometimes it's so difficult being a Boy Scout (always prepared).

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
behave ed in mass.......if he uses superglue it will be airtight and he can grow or shrink and it will stay secure.......and of course once he is done he will just have to wait a few days for glue to dry out and fall off.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

But what if you glue the pee slit? Won't your ankles swell?