Where should you start when you measure your penis?

sk8hendrix19

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know you measure from the top, and most people say measure from where the penis meets the body. However, what if you have a curved area where your penis meets the body? Does that count as part of the body, or the penis? Pictures are better than words so I made this pathetic drawing, but it explains what I am asking. Should you measure from point A or point B? I am asking this because for me, this makes about a half inch difference.

Attachments

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Place the desired tape-measure mark (eg 8", 9", etc) at the tip of your penis.
Measure along penis back towards your stomach, until you get to the end of the tape-measure.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
honestly I don't think it really matters, as long as you're not "bone pressing" or doing anything goofy. Top, bottom, sides, whatever. Hell, do the top, bottom, sides, then average. 95% of the dudes here just pull a number out of their ass, so the fact that you're actually measuring at all is fine.

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got to be from pubic bone to tip with cock straight out. Lets face it that is what matters during sex, with a woman at least, pubic bone to pubic bone. Pubic bone is the only fixed base to measure from. I can be anything from 8.25" as above, (not pressing the rule into the flesh on pubic bone) to 13.5" along the side. I would go with the 8.25" as accurate and repeatable.
cirus.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To quote Lewis Carroll, "Begin at the beginning, and go till you come to the end; then stop."

The last part is the hardest for lots of guys here ;)

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If a man is over weight and has a pubic pad. Shouldn't he press in? He does have that much dick but it is just buried with a fat fad. If you can't press then you have to change you cock size depending on your size. I'm I correct on this?

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, chubbers have many disadvantages in this world. A shortened penis is one of 'em.