Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need to replace a pair of jeans I had to throw out a few days ago. The former jeans were from the gap and hid everything nicely as well as being quite comfortable. I went to the gap today and everything in my size was very tight and showed a lot. I don't care for the tight fit for both comfort and asthetic reasons. I tried on some that were a few sizes too big, but those weren't much better in regards to the inseem and also required a belt.

A female friend I was shopping with suggested looking someplace less fashionable than the gap in order to find non-tight pants. Anyone on the board have any luck at a particular chain of stores with getting loose, or at least low inseemed pants?

Barely Big

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just got back from an extremely frustrating day of shopping. I must've tried on about 15 pairs of jeans and only 1 fit well. Even the "relaxed" and "loose" fits these days have junk crushing inseems. I ended up getting 2 pairs of Levi 569's because I tried one on and it was moderately loose. It's still among one of the tightest pairs of pants I own (if not the tightest), but there's only so much shopping a man can take. I got another in a different color and foolishly didn't try it on at the store. I got home, tried it on and it was far tighter despite all of the same measurements. I think shopping hates me just as much as I hate shopping.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Barely Big said:
I need to replace a pair of jeans I had to throw out a few days ago. The former jeans were from the gap and hid everything nicely as well as being quite comfortable. I went to the gap today and everything in my size was very tight and showed a lot. I don't care for the tight fit for both comfort and asthetic reasons. I tried on some that were a few sizes too big, but those weren't much better in regards to the inseem and also required a belt.

A female friend I was shopping with suggested looking someplace less fashionable than the gap in order to find non-tight pants. Anyone on the board have any luck at a particular chain of stores with getting loose, or at least low inseemed pants?

Big,, if you happen to get to canada ever. We have a clothing store called bootlegger.

Great place, very high fashion, but they cater to all kinds... INCLUDING those of us who like jeans a little less tight.:biggrin1: I think American eagle would have a few pairs too....

brandonnn19

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wear Levis 569s most of the time. They show my bulge a bit but not too much. They are a loose fit but not too loose. I also have a pair of 527s that are low rise. I can't hid what i have in these, and i also have Levis skinner jeans. Ultra low rise, tight and a button fly (which i leave a button or two undone. The 569s might be good for you to try.

Barely Big

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'm officially pissed. I washed the one pair of 569's I kept today because they seemed to hide most of what's there and be pretty comfortable. After the wash they shrunk a considerable amount. They now show a lot more than before and also have an inseem in back (don't know the name for it) that goes up my butt crack. I don't know if I'll be able to return these, but I'll never make the mistake of getting 569's again. Hmph. I hate fashion.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I buy Wranglers relaxed fit from Wallmart and Target for $15.00 a pair they work well and don't shrink.I stopped wearing Levi's in junior high because they were to tight in the crotch.The Wranglers fit like military bdu's low and loose.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why go out of your way to hide anything? You have what you have, and there's nothing to be embarrassed about. Worst case scenario: you make some other guys jealous. So what.

fkaKyuhaku

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why the hell would you want to hide it? also, Levis are supossed to be pre shrunk, you should return them

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kyuhaku said:
why the hell would you want to hide it? also, Levis are supossed to be pre shrunk, you should return them

For me it's not about hiding.A pinched sack is no fun!I do a lot of manual labor and tight jeans just don't work well.

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
Ed69 said:
For me it's not about hiding.A pinched sack is no fun!I do a lot of manual labor and tight jeans just don't work well.

Very much agreed! - The last couple of times I've been looking for new pants there were only these low cut jeans to be found - they seem to be made for eunuchs or something. I just gave up!- where are you supposed to place your package? hanging out over the belt? :confused: may please some to watch but... :cool:

Barely Big

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kyuhaku said:

I want to hide it because while looks are ocassionally exciting I hate the idea that any girl would talk to me because of a bulge. I also cannot stand the feeling of a tight inseem. I like to wear my business down the middle where it is least apparent and I am uncomfortable wearing everything to a side where I feel on display.

Thanks for the tip on the wranglers Ed69.