Where to cum?

mjghost

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When a woman is giving you a blowjob and she doesnt want it in her mouth when you cum what are some of the places you end up cumming?

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
I'll cum wherever she'll let me, although sometimes I can't completely control where the spurts end up. Personnaly, I like cumming on a nice big set of tits and watching the jiz drip from the nipples and down her tummy.

dyldo1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just cum bro usually a woman does not even know that she likes it, she can take the taste because so much precum comes out while she is blowing you she does not even realise she is swallowing and loving it. there is a stigma about the taste but just watch what you eat. i stay away from caffeen and bitter tasting food, and have been told my cum tastes good a little sweet actually. i have one fuck buddy who begs for my load and gets pissed off i pull out.
blast away mate

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
just cum bro usually a woman does not even know that she likes it, she can take the taste because so much precum comes out while she is blowing you she does not even realise she is swallowing and loving it. there is a stigma about the taste but just watch what you eat. i stay away from caffeen and bitter tasting food, and have been told my cum tastes good a little sweet actually. i have one fuck buddy who begs for my load and gets pissed off i pull out.
blast away mate

VERY mature response. Just give the woman what she doesn't know she wants. What if she in fact KNOWS she doesn't want cum in her mouth? That's a good way to violate someone's trust and ruin any hope of subsequent sexual interludes. Grow Up!

trackdude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
VERY mature response. Just give the woman what she doesn't know she wants. What if she in fact KNOWS she doesn't want cum in her mouth? That's a good way to violate someone's trust and ruin any hope of subsequent sexual interludes. Grow Up!
Sorry to all this may offend but if she doesn't like cum in her mouth she probably has some deep rooted issues and it's time to move on.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry to all this may offend but if she doesn't like cum in her mouth she probably has some deep rooted issues and it's time to move on.

First of all I'm not sure why you're quoting me in your reply.

Secondly just because someone doesn't like the taste/texture/whatever of cum in their mouth doesn't mean they have deep rooted issues. It just means they don't like it as with any other sexual preferences people may have.

However, I will agree that if ejaculating in someone's mouth is something you prefer and can't live without then yes perhaps it is time to move on and find a partner who does share your preferences.

The converse is true as well. If you don't want to swallow semen, don't fellate a penis without a condom. You put your mouth on an uncovered cock, you're taking a reasonable risk that someone is going to shoot a load in your mouth. Maybe he'll be able to warn you, maybe not.

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the guy knows the girl doesnt like the taste of cum and he would like a repeat performance in the future, he should enjoy the blowjob and tell her when he is about to cum so that she can finish him off by hand.
I respect my girl not wanting to taste cum so Ill tell her im about to cum and its her choice where i cum. I WILL cum, but its just her choice WHERE, in her mouth or in her hands.

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Secondly just because someone doesn't like the taste/texture/whatever of cum in their mouth doesn't mean they have deep rooted issues. It just means they don't like it as with any other sexual preferences people may have.

Yeah. If a girl doesn't like it, she doesn't like it. Oh well. I don't see why it means deep rooted issues either. That's like saying people who don't like certain kinds of foods have deep rooted issues. People require food to live, so if you don't like certain foods, you must be broken, right, because aren't you supposed to like all of them?

Maybe you can debate the psychological aspects, I don't know. But physically, people are what they are.

BiggerInTexas8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The converse is true as well. If you don't want to swallow semen, don't fellate a penis without a condom. You put your mouth on an uncovered cock, you're taking a reasonable risk that someone is going to shoot a load in your mouth. Maybe he'll be able to warn you, maybe not.

Do you swallow? Or do you suck cock wrapped in latex? I've sucked a lot of cock. We are talking a lot of men but I'm older than you and this was long before AIDS/HIV. I have never had a guy shoot in my mouth without warning and I'm very good at giving head too.

Last edited: