Where to Cum?

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm with the rest of the girls, Never, Never in my hair or my eyes. But what really turns me on is a creampie that the guy eats out of me and then gives it back to me in a deep wet kiss.
:smile:​

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i know i might sound ol' fashion, but my fave is when the lady wants you to cum inside of her.

a close second is when she wants you to cum in her mouth.

one is sorta mental, the other sorta physical.

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i usually like to masturbate on my back with my legs bent a little, i dont necissarily aim for a specific place and just let it fly. wherever it lands, is wherever it lands:cool:

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like doing it anywhere! The face is a big fantsy for me, I don't know why, but I would never do it unless someone asked me. I've been squirted in the eyes with alcohol hand rub accidentally, and that stung for ages, so I can see why no-one likes the face very much.

My wife was giving me a handjob one time, and she was up the top of the bed kissing me. Unfortunately, my load didn't go where she was aiming; she had me shooting a massive load which went over hr stomach, breasts and on her face before hitting the headboard! It took her a while before she believed I didn't do it on purpose :(