Where to cum?

MrFields

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a guy and I'd like to know where do you girls in general like us to cum when having sex (i wear condom so doesnt matter, but if you are on the pill) or you give us oral.

Should we keep it to ourselves? On stomach? back? inside? mouth/swallow? hand?

Keep it fun

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most I've been with seem to prefer inside. Many times when I pulled out and sprayed my semen all over the place, the women thought it was messy. My wife, now loves it both inside, and sometimes she likes me to shoot my big load on her ass, tits, and belly (no facials). Does that help?

MrFields

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
like if a meet a girl and i get lucky that she decides to go down on me. i wouldn't know where to cum and it'd be award to ask... idk

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course, if you're having sex with someone, you should be able to discuss these things in advance. Think about it...if you can't talk about it with this person, should you really be sticking body parts into her??

new_n_curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been with my partner for many years so luckily we don't use condoms. He usually cums inside me but if we're gonna have round 2/3/ then he just cums on me.

One important thing is to give a warning before you shoot ya load if she's giving you head. Say something like "if you keep doing that up i'm gonna cum" if she continues then warn her when you are really close - she then has the option to stop or not!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Easiest and cleanest way if for me just to swallow it. If he chooses to cum on me then he'd better be prepared to either feed it to me off his fingers, lick it off himself or have a tissue on stand by.

its bad manners to cum on a girl and then expect her to clean it up

manniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
if it is just me, i shoot on my belly, if i am with someone, especially if i am standing, i can shoot about 5 feet....so sometimes i like to show off!

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It depends if we are having intercourse cum inside especially if you are wearing a condom. I find the whole pull out tear of the pecker wrapper and shoot over me a turn off. Condemns are huge turn off for me anyways (but a necessity in this day and age) so just deposit it into the condemn, besides the couple of hard thrusts, the moaning and the knowledge that you are getting off can send me over the edge one more time.

If I am giving you oral I will decide, I almost always let you cum in my mouth weather I swallow or not depends upon several factors, If I’ve decided to ahead of time I may just keep deep-throating you and then down the hatch it goes. If I decide to take it into my mouth it depends upon my mood and the taste of it.

This may sound weird but guys who cum in hard strong spurts and have a LOT of cum turn me on and almost always get swallowed, maybe not right away but they usually do. I enjoy playing with cum even if I don’t swallow it unless it tastes nasty and again unlike most I don’t think cum tastes bad, but once in a while you get a load that is YUCK.

When I was younger I actually liked facials and didn’t mind cum in my hair but now I do not so don’t even think about doing that. If you pull out and shoot and it hits my fact that is different but don’t plan on standing over me and shooting at my face. If you want to shoot it into my mouth we have to agree ahead of time and you better be a good aim. If you decide to facialize me after we agree a mouth shot you will never ever have that privilege again.

Also ditto what lee said:

“its bad manners to cum on a girl and then expect her to clean it up”

Feed it to me if you want to but you are the one who better clean it up.

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I prefer inside, whether DEEP inside me, in my mouth or down my throat. I want to feel the throbbing and pulsating which will usually send me over the edge again!