Where to find Magnum XL condoms?

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can usually find Magnum condoms at chain stores like Target, etc. But where can I find Magnum XL condoms? Are these available at any brick and mortar stores or do I have to order them online? And if they're only available online, does anyone here have any recommendations?

JohnnyVee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've bought them at WalMart and at local pharmacies, but it has been a while. Sometimes they are hard to find. Just have to keep looking!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live in a very rural area but the local CVS, Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, and Target, all stock Trojan Magnum's in large and extra large. They are also available on Amazon. :cool::smile:

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you sure Magnum XL's are wide enough for you?
No, I'm not sure, because I've never used them. When I first realized that regular condoms were too small for me I bought Magnums. But even they seemed too difficult to put on. It wasn't until after reading around here that I discovered there is a larger condom called Magnum XL. So I'd like to get those and see if they are better for me.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I'm not sure, because I've never used them. When I first realized that regular condoms were too small for me I bought Magnums. But even they seemed too difficult to put on. It wasn't until after reading around here that I discovered there is a larger condom called Magnum XL. So I'd like to get those and see if they are better for me.

Well, I can tell you that I tried the large-condom assortment from Condomania.com, and all but three of the twelve condoms in the package were too tight for me to wear with comfort, and my dick is only (I only add the "only" because of the comparison with you!) 6½" around toward the base. (People talk about how far condoms will stretch, but the elasticity of the tube doesn't do you any good if the ring at the base is digging into the base of your dick so far that it's making it numb!) The three were: Trojan Magnum, Trojan Magnum XL, and Helmet XL, which I think was about as wide as the Magnum regular, which, of course, is not as wide as the XL. So I really doubt that there is any condom wider than the Magnum XL. There used to be a brand called They Fit which made condoms in a wide variety of sizes, but the last that I heard, they were closed down because they failed some test of product integrity (which is pretty damned important where condoms are concerned!). Anyway, get some Magnum XL's and hope that they are comfortable for you.

The Magnum XLs can be hard to find--I've only been able to find them in large boxes. I haven't seen them at all in the smaller boxes of just three. (I really just wanted to try them to see if they would fit me.)

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would make a regular condom called something like "Mr. XL" :D actual size = for people under 5" girth! that would make lots of people happy!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would make a regular condom called something like "Mr. XL" :D actual size = for people under 5" girth! that would make lots of people happy!

I think it's been done: see my report on the so-called "large-condom assortment" from Condomania, above.

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw some at CVS,

Anyone know how big you need to be to use them? I use regular magnums cause the normal sized ones are tight. Magnums are tight but, they don't cut off the circulation... so its a good fit I think... is 5.75-6.0 inch girth too small for a magnum xl? (8.25 inches long)

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Every CVS I've been in has a half-aisle full of condoms, including the entire Magnum family.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I think you guys all just want to be able to brag that you have to wear Magnums. LOL. Pretty funny. (I actually heard somewhere that Magnums are the same size as regular condoms but that guys like the ego stroke of the "Magnum" name.)

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What you're forgetting is that not everyone lives in the US.

I have heard in the UK that Boots have started stocking Magnums (I think just the standard ones; not XL). Other than that I don't think there are any stores that stock extra large or even just large sized condoms. I went all round Manchester one time with no luck. The 'best' I found was a pharmacy where I had to order them and wait a week for them to arrive. It doesn't help when you want sex that particular day.

Anyways...I have in the past got them from:

Buy Condoms - Online Condom Store (cheap - slow delivery due to being international)

Sex Toys Vibrators Dildos Sexy Lingerie LoveHoney UK Adult Shop - slightly more expensive, fast delivery

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you guys all just want to be able to brag that you have to wear Magnums. LOL. Pretty funny. (I actually heard somewhere that Magnums are the same size as regular condoms but that guys like the ego stroke of the "Magnum" name.)
You obviously have not looked at the OP's photos. In any case, anyone who has tried the various kinds of condoms can confirm that the Magnums are indeed wider than regular condoms.
What you're forgetting is that not everyone lives in the US.
I don't know whom you are addressing, but the OP lives in the U.S.