Where to find Magnum XL condoms?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
They-Fit condoms are on the market but they can't ship them to the USA. It maybe the issue that Calboner mentioned. They are wider than XL Magnums. I bought them because the XL's squeeze the head of my dick too much. XL are a good fit otherwise.

The They-Fit U-22 are way more comfortable, a bit more stretch to them, thinner and smell much better. I haven't had a failure and am very happy with them. Condomania was good to deal with as well.

edit. Henry, you have a very nice penis but you don't what you are talking about. For those with a big girth the larger condoms do make a difference.

Last edited:

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can usually find Magnum condoms at chain stores like Target, etc. But where can I find Magnum XL condoms? Are these available at any brick and mortar stores or do I have to order them online? And if they're only available online, does anyone here have any recommendations?

Why magnums. Does that one happen to be your favorite brand? Any condom, will fit any dick. When condoms are tested at the factory, they are expaned up to a size that would embarass a horse.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
edit. Henry, you have a very nice penis but you don't what you are talking about. For those with a big girth the larger condoms do make a difference.

Woah! :eek: Thanks for the compliment. (lol)

I had simply been told that there is no difference between Magnums and regular condoms. I hadn't said I had seen either for myself. I'm not going to waste the money to buy a box just to see how big they are.

(I gotta admit though -- fuck it burns me that some guys have bigger dicks. :mad: You bastards! You bastards! lol)

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Why magnums. Does that one happen to be your favorite brand? Any condom, will fit any dick. When condoms are tested at the factory, they are expaned up to a size that would embarass a horse.

That's exactly what I was talking about. I think people just like buying a box that says "Magnum" on it. Heck, I have to admit that even I would like to buy a box like that. lol :biggrin1: So, more power to these horse hung studs!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The problem is with the ring at the base of the condom: yes, it can stretch, but if it is too narrow it will pinch the wearer's penis and cause great discomfort, especially on the underside. Your comment reinforces my doubts about the authenticity of your photographs. If your dick were really like what it appears to be in those photos, wearing a regular-sized condom on it would be painful for you.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They-Fit condoms are on the market but they can't ship them to the USA
What? They're back and us poor Colonials can't have them? Why the heck not!?!? :12: I may have to put you in touch with a few men stateside who have been anxiously awaiting there return. :cool:

It maybe the issue that Calboner mentioned. They are wider than XL Magnums. I bought them because the XL's squeeze the head of my dick too much. XL are a good fit otherwise.

The They-Fit U-22 are way more comfortable, a bit more stretch to them, thinner and smell much better. I haven't had a failure and am very happy with them. Condomania was good to deal with as well.

I agree with you. I think Henry is being sour grapes and if Wrist_thick10 is fitting his cock in a regular condom without pain or discomfort then his pics are a bald faced lie. No way in hell is all that meat fitting in a regular condom.:cool:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I dunno why you can't get them. They are shipped from California.

Wrist thick- just because they would fit on a horse doesn't mean the horse would like it. He'd probably kick you.

I can get a size small t-shirt on my size L chest, but it sure as hell is uncomfortable.

Yeah it is an ego boost take the XL's to a check out counter and maybe some guys do that. But there is a real need for some of us. I agree the that with your dick you should realize that. Or maybe you are a virgin?

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I'm hardly being sour grapes. I'm simply relaying that I've been told there is no difference between regular and "magnum" condoms. I was told it's an advertising slogan.

I remember hearing that in Japan, condoms come in "small", "medium", and "large" sizes. The report said that this would never fly in the US because no American man would admit to having a "small," or even "medium," penis.

In other words, advertising is important. And I don't ultimately care much if a guy is bigger than me. No matter how big your dick is -- trust me, someone is bigger. Fact of life. :cool:

I agree with you. I think Henry is being sour grapes and if Wrist_thick10 is fitting his cock in a regular condom without pain or discomfort then his pics are a bald faced lie. No way in hell is all that meat fitting in a regular condom.:cool:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you guys all just want to be able to brag that you have to wear Magnums. LOL. Pretty funny. (I actually heard somewhere that Magnums are the same size as regular condoms but that guys like the ego stroke of the "Magnum" name.)

I'm hardly being sour grapes. I'm simply relaying that I've been told there is no difference between regular and "magnum" condoms. I was told it's an advertising slogan.
Well now you've been told by several people that there is a difference. Why go by hearsay anyway?

The dimensions of the condoms are listed on various different websites. And it would be pretty silly for Trojan to market them as larger when they were actually the same size. It's easy for anyone to verify the dimensions.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's simply not true. And I'm surprised to see someone write that on this site.

If you fall for the marketing tricks, more power to you. condoms existed without magnums for hundreds of yours. Just think of all those poor souls that didn't have them. Thats why we have a Large penis support group! All those poor slugs walking aroung with giant dicks and don't know what to do with them. Some of you guys give yourselves waaaay tooo much credit. lol:wink:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if there's much point in repeating this, but I'll say it again anyway: the problem for thick-dicked condom wearers (for me anyway) is not with the tube of the condom but with the ring at the base; and it is not whether the condom will stretch enough but whether the wearer can bear the pressure. The greater the difference between the circumference of the ring and the circumference of the wearer's penis, the more the ring has to stretch, and the more the force exerts upon a narrow band of flesh. Not only that, but as the ring stretches, its force is concentrated into a narrower area. The short of is that when you stretch a regular-sized condom on to a thick dick, the ring pinches so tightly as to cause severe discomfort.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been told there is no difference between regular and "magnum" condoms. I was told it's an advertising slogan.

Not that I'm a condom expert, but maybe I can clear something up. There are two kinds of Magnums. There are "Magnum" condoms and there are "Magnum XL." The Magnum XL are larger than regular Magnums. A lot of people don't even know there are Magnums vs. Magnum XLs until you point it out to them.

What I was told was "Magnum" is the "regular" size, same as other brands. But as long as the are producing "Magnum XL" then might as well leverage the prestige brand name and put it on the regular size packs also. Sheer marketing genius if you ask me.

I guess the way to end the debate and know for sure is to get 3 condoms, Trojan regular, Magnum, and Magnum XL and lay them out and measure. Any volunteers?

FWIW

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Not that I'm a condom expert, but maybe I can clear something up. There are two kinds of Magnums. There are "Magnum" condoms and there are "Magnum XL." The Magnum XL are larger than regular Magnums. A lot of people don't even know there are Magnums vs. Magnum XLs until you point it out to them.

What I was told was "Magnum" is the "regular" size, same as other brands. But as long as the are producing "Magnum XL" then might as well leverage the prestige brand name and put it on the regular size packs also. Sheer marketing genius if you ask me.

I guess the way to end the debate and know for sure is to get 3 condoms, Trojan regular, Magnum, and Magnum XL and lay them out and measure. Any volunteers?

FWIW

I've done that with regular and Magnum trojans. Not a measure test, but a fit test. The Magnums were more comfortable, although regulars could get the job done in a pinch (pun intended). :tongue:

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can usually find Magnum condoms at chain stores like Target, etc. But where can I find Magnum XL condoms? Are these available at any brick and mortar stores or do I have to order them online? And if they're only available online, does anyone here have any recommendations?

I can find them one block away at my local CVS pharmacy in Arlington, Va.

drdna

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see these condoms at Walgreens all the time. They seem easy to find. I agree that regular condoms will fit, though. Latex is stretchable. I prefer the tight fit of regular condoms myself.