Where to find Magnum XL condoms?

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Regulars are fine for me too, but it's the ring at the bottom, like others have said. It's downright painful once you finally pull the condom off. It is desensitizing for anyone worried about cumming early I guess.

shybutwhy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm 6 inches base girth, and 5.75 under the head.

i can't roll a normal condom down without suffocating my penis into shrinking and eventually ripping during sex. it doesnt even roll all the way down, period.

some of y'all are clueless. just opening up a magnum and the regular trojan and laying them out to see is easy to see that they are not the same size.

and i wear magnums now so stop trying to take that away from me! lol

(that was for henry miller)

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I've done that with regular and Magnum trojans. Not a measure test, but a fit test. The Magnums were more comfortable, although regulars could get the job done in a pinch (pun intended). :tongue:

Regulars are fine for me too, but it's the ring at the bottom, like others have said. It's downright painful once you finally pull the condom off. It is desensitizing for anyone worried about cumming early I guess.

*Update*

At the time of these previous posts, I was still a virgin and had only tried condoms out while masturbating, I have since had sex on a regular basis and have made a switch to Magnum XLs. There is indeed a difference, a small difference between regular condoms and Magnums, and a noticeable difference between Magnums and XLs. That difference definitely counts when you've been having nonstop sex for a few hours. But even then, XL's will eventually become annoying.

Anyways, the latest box of XLs my girl and I bought were from Walmart and they were $5.95!!!! That's less than half of what drug stores and sex shops charge. Every Target I've been in has only carried up to Magnums, no XLs.

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*Update*

At the time of these previous posts, I was still a virgin and had only tried condoms out while masturbating, I have since had sex on a regular basis and have made a switch to Magnum XLs. There is indeed a difference, a small difference between regular condoms and Magnums, and a noticeable difference between Magnums and XLs. That difference definitely counts when you've been having nonstop sex for a few hours. But even then, XL's will eventually become annoying.

Anyways, the latest box of XLs my girl and I bought were from Walmart and they were $5.95!!!! That's less than half of what drug stores and sex shops charge. Every Target I've been in has only carried up to Magnums, no XLs.

Please Sir: may we have a picture of prodigious, pulchritudiness porker wearing a Magnum XL? That's one fine piece of sexual equipment you have there. Put the picture here please as only fee paying members can see your photo gallery.
Tks buddy

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Please Sir: may we have a picture of prodigious, pulchritudiness porker wearing a Magnum XL? That's one fine piece of sexual equipment you have there. Put the picture here please as only fee paying members can see your photo gallery.
Tks buddy

HAHAHA! Sure, I think I'm wearing an XL here. You can tell how thick the latex is.

Attachments