Where To Find Other Bi Guys

norcal_biguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's weird these days right?

I am kinda alpha and openly bi so they come to me

I’m curious how to be “openly bi”. I’m married to a woman and live a mostly heterosexual life. My wife has always known I am bi and she is cool with me playing with guys with a few rules. I came out to my close friends and family a few years ago to support my daughter who was questioning her sexuality, she now identifies as gay. But we didn’t tell anyone we have an open relationship.

Even though I told those closest to me I still feel very closeted. Maybe years of pretending to be straight. Would love to be more open so the guys can just come to me.

Touristi8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m curious how to be “openly bi”. I’m married to a woman and live a mostly heterosexual life. My wife has always known I am bi and she is cool with me playing with guys with a few rules. I came out to my close friends and family a few years ago to support my daughter who was questioning her sexuality, she now identifies as gay. But we didn’t tell anyone we have an open relationship.

Even though I told those closest to me I still feel very closeted. Maybe years of pretending to be straight. Would love to be more open so the guys can just come to me.

I'm VERY social and would considering myself a low grade people public figure where I'm from. I throw parties and is pretty known in my city but lots of people.

In my poly scene, I have male and female lovers that I'm am publicly affectionate with. I speak on my romantic and sexual experiences with both very Casually. I've been practicing solo poly

norcal_biguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm VERY social and would considering myself a low grade people public figure where I'm from. I throw parties and is pretty known in my city but lots of people.

In my poly scene, I have male and female lovers that I'm am publicly affectionate with. I speak on my romantic and sexual experiences with both very Casually. I've been practicing solo poly

That's awesome that you can be so care free and casually open about your sexuality. I hope to get there someday, it's still a bit of a work in progress for me.

Touristi8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tot
That's awesome that you can be so care free and casually open about your sexuality. I hope to get there someday, it's still a bit of a work in progress for me.

Totally it took years and I practically moved to a city after visiting often and being able to.be my full self. Most of my life I want basically hiding. So trust must I know it a long journey and super happy I got to this point.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What? Not with West Hollywood at your disposal.
One would think that. But WeHo is mostly gay friendly (I live in LA). Most gay men want to meet with other gay men as bi men present additional challenges. That's been my online experience anyway. The culture seems different - at least to me.

Reactions: faruqq