where to get custom condoms?

nowoonder: Hi!

Like many I have come here because my slightly above average little friend (7.5x6.5) does not like standard condoms.

Although length wise I am quite happy, the Trojan Magnum XL as well as any other condom I tried feels too tight for me. Especially at the mid of the shaft (where I sport 6.5 inches of girth) and the head (about same girth but flatter - approx 2.5 inch in width).

I searched all threads on condoms and found some references to custom made condoms. Where could I get such a thing?

greetz
Peter

Dom: hey im 7 x 6.5 their fine. iv seen peope with girths bigger than mine use em.

nowoonder: Of course, they DO work for me, too. But I'm not really as comfortable as I could be.

I'm not sure about the 20$/condom thing, though :-o

But I'd sure like to know where to get some in case I win the lottery ,-)

So, if anyone knows a manufacturer's address I'd be pretty happy.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Supposedly, next month custom sized condoms will be available from www.theyfit.com and distributed by condommania. However, the theyfit website has been promising product availability for some time now, with the date getting pushed further back each month.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=nowoonder link=board=health;num=1057609854;start=0#3 date=07/07/03 at 16:02:18]But I'd sure like to know where to get some in case I win the lottery ,-)[/quote]

If you won the lottery you could afford to buy the factory and make whatever size condoms you want!  

You should do just fine with the XL.  If the glans is too restricted, though, you might try putting a little extra lube inside the tip of the condom before you put it on.  That allows movement of the latex over the skin of the head, reducing irritation.

Pecker

7x6andchg: I say win the lottery and buy the factory! Powerball's at $240 million!

Sounds good to me! Then we can have Trojan XXL and Trojan XXXL....not that I'd need them. But imagine the men buying them purely for the "shock" factor! :D

7x6&C

nowoonder: [quote author=bilbobagginsx link=board=health;num=1057609854;start=0#5 date=07/07/03 at 18:17:39]
You should do just fine with the XL. If the glans is too restricted, though, you might try putting a little extra lube inside the tip of the condom before you put it on. That allows movement of the latex over the skin of the head, reducing irritation.
[/quote]

Unfortunately the XL still restricts my blood flow in some unfortunate way. At the moment of rolling it over this results in a partial loss of my erection. Even after some time of having sex the normal full erection is never reached. So I sometimes keep slipping out because it's rather floppy. This does never happen when I'm "naked".

On the other hand this might be a psychological issue - I never particularly liked those plastic bags.

nowoonder: [quote author=ericbear link=board=health;num=1057609854;start=0#4 date=07/07/03 at 17:06:12]Supposedly, next month custom sized condoms will be available from www.theyfit.com and distributed by condommania. [/quote]

Thanks for the info! I'll keep an eye on them in any case.

Just hope they don't mix up your 7x6 with someone who ordered a 4x3.5 ;D

bigckhead: That's glad to see that the fabricants of condom now sell custom condom, specially toward people having a huge mushroom head.

I have some difficulties to find wide condoms in France, to fit on my beer can thick cock. But it's the size of the head that cause me lot of trouble ( The size of a Red Apple when hard).

hopefully i'm planning to have some vacation in the USA soon, so that i'll be able to buy some LifeStyles's Xtra Pleasure condom.

As soon as can test them i'll post the results.

But i wonder if theses condoms are distributed largely other the USA. Do anyone can check if they are distributed in AZ, NM or CO please ?

Thanks a lot.

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
[quote author=7x6andchange link=board=health;num=1057609854;start=0#6 date=07/07/03 at 19:15:00]I say win the lottery and buy the factory!  Powerball's at $240 million!

Sounds good to me!  Then we can have Trojan XXL and Trojan XXXL....not that I'd need them.  But imagine the men buying them purely for the "shock" factor!   :D

7x6&C[/quote]

Any bigger and you could go camping in those condoms :D

nowoonder: Although they charge 15$ for international shipping, I have ordered me two packs of TheyFit condoms from condomania. They go at 99 cents if you take 12.

I downloaded their so-called FitKit and measured I would need something as thick as 21 (which roughly corresponds to 6.5" girth) and as long as O. As they only have O17 and N21 (N being longer, 17 being less wide, approximately for 6" girth) I ordered one pack of each of these sizes.

They arrived after approximately 10 days. And they are quite ok to use. But the producer seems to anticipate that people order too large condoms. 21 is just bareley large enough for my girth (I measured them at about 2.65" flat width corresponding to a girth of 5.3"). And N is still a bit on the short side.

No matter what, I've just ordered some G22s (which are both wider and longer) and hope for the best.

hung: After much difficulty trying to download a Fit Kit I finally requested at Fit Kit via the toll free number. That number is 1-800-926-6366

Measured out at size U-17. Ordered five dozen and received a nice price break. They fit fine and allow intense action feelings without any trouble or threat of slipping off. They are thin enough to allow for great sensations to be felt and I would highly recommed this product for any one who is larger. The folks at Condomania are very helpful and I will certainly re-order.