Where to get Penthouse, Hustler etc.

B_PieterVre

Just Browsing
Media
Hey,

I am on vacation in Orlando/Kissimmeeright now and I am wondering:

Where can one buy magazines like Penthouse, Hustler etc? I just can't seem to find them. In the Netherlands I can by Penthouse in the supermarket lol...

Hope to get an answer. Thanks!!

Cya, Pieter

Hey,

I am on vacation in Orlando/Kissimmeeright now and I am wondering:

Where can one buy magazines like Penthouse, Hustler etc? I just can't seem to find them. In the Netherlands I can by Penthouse in the supermarket lol...

Hope to get an answer. Thanks!!

Cya, Pieter

Florida is a RED state. They have some restrictive laws about where you can buy such outrageous, disgusting, God-damned, perverted, filth. What is "obscene" (i.e. illegal) is largely up to community standards so laws about what is legal and what isn't are largely up to local interpretation and so various communities restrict access to adult material. In Alabama it's even illegal to own a dildo. Both Orlando and Kissimee work very hard to project a family-friendly image and so do not want adult material in any store where children might see it or have access to it.

Florida is NOT, in any way, shape, or form, The Netherlands. That said, I found these places for you:

One such place is:

The Original Adult Book Store
2203 South Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32805-5354
(407) 839-8505

another:

Fairvilla Mega Store
1740 North Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32804

another:

Premier Adult Factory Outlet
5009 South Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32839
(407) 857-2050

I can't find anything in Kissimee.

B_PieterVre

Just Browsing
Media
Hey,

Thanks for your reactions guys. Appreciate it. Your'r right Nick, we can levae it up to Jason lol. Some information. never knew that, quite interesting.

Only seen some Playboy magazines behind a counter. For me, being Dutch, that is some difference lol. i just wanted to get a Penthouse or such a magazine to see how the American version would be. In the past I used to read some American Hustlers. Those have some interesting pics in them haha....

Mr. Ed thanks for the compliment!

Regards