Where to grip when stretching...

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by iftimewasreal, Sep 16, 2009.

1. iftimewasreal

iftimewasreal New Member

I'm not quite sure where to grip when doing stretching exercises. It seems that if I grip near the head with my foreskin back, my fingers simply slide right over the head with the foreskin. Is the foreskin supposed to be stretched as well, so that your foreskin is stretched as far out as it can go and your fingers are still right below the head?

2. Big Al

Gold Member

In most stretches you're supposed to grip directly behind the head with any excess skin retracted and using just enough grip strength to complete the stretch. You can use a small towel to gain a better grip and to provide padding.

3. iftimewasreal

iftimewasreal New Member

Well that could definitely explain some things over here, lol. So I should not have tons of foreskin in on the head side of my penis while stretching? Btw, thank you for the quick response.

4. Big Al

Gold Member

Not unless you wish to take the focus away from your penis and place it on enlarging your foreskin (some men do).

You're welcome :)

5. iftimewasreal

iftimewasreal New Member

For some reason, I try and I try, but it's very difficult to grasp below the head of my penis and pull without pulling the foreskin over it. I know you said use a towel, and it helps some, but I can't seem to complete the stretch without pulling the foreskin over it. Any tips?

6. Big Al

Gold Member

Perhaps you can use your other hand to retract as much skin as possible.

7. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

OK, here is what I do. I am uncut. I pull back the foreskin. The grip I use is underhand. It covers part of the head and part of the area everyone here is taking about. I have to make sure the skin is retracted as much as possible. I try to focus the pressure more on the lower part of my hand, or the pinky and ring fingers. Next, I try to only use as much of a squeeze to get a stretch/ grip.

Do not just grip the head. NEVER pull on just the head. But gripping part of it gives you a better grip or more traction. You could really feel the stretch in the tunic if done right.

I have always thought that doing this would make my penis longer than my foreskin. But when doing Jelqs, the foreskin gets pushed forward so things even out. Also pulling the skin back will avoid you developing what they call a "turkey neck". Or the part of the skin where the balls connect to the penis. If you dont pull back enough, you could stretch this part of it, and that is not a good look, or comfortable.

One more thing, if you are having that much trouble with a grip because of slippage, try wearing a glove made out of cotton. It works wonders.

8. Big Al

Gold Member

Great advice :)

Draft saved Draft deleted