Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just got out of a 6 year, very satisfying casual relationship with someone 40 years younger. I used to have a good deal of luck in Craigslist, but of course I was a bit younger. Doublelist, with or without photo does nothing. I tried Silver Daddies but no luck. Looking to massage and blow someone for free. Can get people to pay for a trained massage, but no one free since my boytoy moved on. I don't have much luck with gay men, only bi guys are attracted to me for the most part. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Reactions: SeniorJO

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I tried out Squirt,org and it has been a big flat zero and I paid $14 a month. Adam4 Adam is free but is more complicated. I've had about 35 contacts but only about 7 have been local. All the rest are not from here even though I said in my first lines local men only! Several I bothered to contact with including two local guys were all fishing for information and one claimed to be local but then said he was stuck in the Midwest and could I send him money. They want you to go to Hangouts or gmail chat so they can get your email. I have 2 potential guys that might work out. Lots of work and irritation. BE CAUTIOUS!!!! I know someone who emptied ALL his savings for an online white hottie who turned out to be a Nigerian assuming somone's identity!!!!!!!!!! I would NEVER give a stranger cash!!!!

Reactions: Pat48081

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Update: Adam for Adam initially was HORRIBLE with 40 spam inquiries from around the country and not my town BUT after a month of that I started getting some good contacts from the types of guys I sought who lived in my area. Adultfriendfinder was a complete, expensive bust but I was contacted by a former hookup from years ago and met him for a really good time. You never know.