1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Where to place...?

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by B_Nicodemous, Aug 7, 2011.

1. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous Banned

I always thought i was the odd bird, not liking to be fingered all that much and never as a prelude to sex (it seriously doesn't help me relax, never has, and if anything is harsher on me and makes me less relaxed) so the advice of "finger him/her to help relax" always rang false. A few others have piped up when i have mentioned it, so i wanted to know how many others experienced what I do. Now after sex, its fine, and I have less issue with 2 or 3 than one.

But shoud I place this in sex witha large penis (really has nothing to do with penis size, per se) or Et Cetera, Et Cetera (which was my first inclination, but then, i thought it was sex related, so am unsure now)

Let me know.

Thanks.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator

I think it would be a perfect topic for Women's Issues, nickie.

3. nudeyorker

nudeyorker Cherished Member

There are a number of threads in Sex With A Large Penis that have nothing whatsoever to do with a penis. I would put it there. Etc is a fairly non-sexual forum, I always think of it (ETC) basically as current events that are not politics related.

4. luka82

luka82 Sexy Member

Rofl!

5. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous Banned

Ok. So lets address the elephant in the room, shall we? I am well aware that I am currently, and will be for some time, persona non grata here for my disagreement with hilaire over the plcaement of his thread. I am sure i pissed off, irked, or otherwise displeased a vast collective of people. I know I am to expect snide remarks, playful ribbing, and outright hostility.

I do want to point out that my q is not unusal for me, the posting a "where should I?" thread. I have a history of doing so, either here or in the case of my blog, in the support forum. I am not asking now as some continuing mission against hil, or some transparent attempt at subversion. As far as I (and apparently he. though he can speak for himself) are concerned, the issue is closed. He has removed me from his friends list. I hold no ill feelings towards him, and he, for his part, has indicated the same.

Lets move on.

Pecker, i will take what you said as a tongue in cheek sugestion, as the only other way to take it would be as some slam against me, and from what little I know about you, and the few interactions we`ve had, I don`t see that being the case. If I am wrong, and you are truly upset or dissapointed in me, feel free to pm me.

Nudeyorker: I will take what you said to heart, and post there. If any one has an issue, please feel free (any of the mods) to tow it to whereever. My only request is that you (whoever does it) please notify me if possible.

Luka...glad I got a smile, even if at my expense. Still love ya panda bear.:smile:

6. nudeyorker

nudeyorker Cherished Member

Ummmm I don't know anything about the issue with hilaire honestly. It has not been discussed in the moderator forum and must have been contained in a thread or PM.
    If you ever have questions about anything just ask... that's what we are here for. Meanwhile people place things in the wrong forum and we simply move it with a PM to the OP, there is no dishonor in making a mistake and there is no disdain on our part.

7. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Pecker (though he can speak for himself) was just jesting with you, there was no harm meant.

You absolutely are not persona non grata with the team or with me for any reason. I consider there to be no issue between you and me whatsoever and any disagreements (not that they were very serious in any case) we may have had are dead and buried. I genuinely don't think that even if you had upset me (which you haven't and never did) that many people (if any) would be pissed off at you on my behalf :redface: srsly I think you over estimate my personal popularity (if I have any to speak of) enormously LOL

Edit: Oh and just to reassure you I don't tend to discuss personal interactions between me and other members with the Team or anyone else all that much unless they're becoming problematic in a Moderation sense, and nothing that has happened between us is even remotely problematical in any sense, to me at least. Never been much of a gossip LOL

Relax, all is well. :wink:

Actually I think it's very responsible of you to ask us when you're not sure about where to place a thread, perhaps sending a Mod who happens to be online a PM about it might get a quicker response but a thread here is just as good too.

And my advice is your thread is probably a Sex with a Large Penis type thread :wink:

#7 D_Tim McGnaw, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  8. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous Banned

Oh never thought you said anything Hilaire. You don't give that vibe. It was a more anyone who had seen the thread type thing, and not just the mods but the members (luka may have just found it funny, or been aware of what had transpired publicly).

As I said i took it as friendly ribbing from Pecker.:smile:

As for sending a PM to a mod..lol it have tried that on occasion and it takes FOREVER to get a response as that particular mod may not be online. I was actually told by a former mod (flameboy) to just post a thread here! LOL!!!!!:lmao:I just can't win for losing i guess:redface:

I did not reveal any of the particulars of out pm's, as it wasn't just my thoughts and really was of no one elses biz. Plus you can (and did) speak for yourself.:kiss: Anyways YOU already know this. :redface:

So i will post it in Sex with a Large Penis tonight. Hopefully it will let others know that sometimes the common sense and proven knowledge (recomended by many professionals in the field, by the way) is absolutely WRONG for some of us. :redface: I have gotten into heated arguements with partners and even just friends that i am just not givig it a shot or am flat out lying:eek: Cuz they just know my body soooo very much better than me :rolleyes:

Thank you to the team for helping me, yet again, to place another of my threads.:smile:

*hugs Hilaire:hug:*

9. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

:hug: right back atcha :wink:

10. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator

I think it would be a perfect topic for Sex With a Large Penis, nickie.

11. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous Banned

Nope. I think your first suggestion was spot on, this is definately a WomenLs Issues thread...*looks all innocent at Pecker*

:tongue:

Silly Pecker, who I dig more than my grandparents gumbo (which, for the record, I really, really dig. Like maybe not kill for it. but definately maim for a taste of. Mmmmm...gumbo)

Forgive me for ever even entertaining the possibillity that what you said was anything other than you just being you silly, sweet self? *gets on knees to beg forgiveness...or maybe just to be on knees in front of Pecker...:wink:*

12. luka82

luka82 Sexy Member

:boobies:

13. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous Banned

LOL! Awwwww! How can I resist ya, Panda, When ya shake yer tits at me?:tongue:

14. luka82

luka82 Sexy Member

Have you seen my moobs?
    They are fab;)

15. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous Banned

LOL! I bet they are!:kiss:

To the rest: Thank you again, and the thread is posted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice