Where to put it during a massage?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Dec 8, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

hungone: Ok guy - today I had a massage - and started thinking - where should I put.... it? And then I realized - I can ask all of you! (I also tend to be a bit of a show-er.)

Suggestions?

2. Imported

Gold Member

hunter4vws: :D
    hi,
    sorry not as hung as most but I might be of some help, I have a friend who is in this line of work, he says.....
    "just be open an honest" if you feel like tucking it away in a jock strap that is fine, or if your doing a naked massage let the person doing the massage know, an see what they may suggest. Im not trying to make any suggestions in getting a hand job here. But this will help you put your stuff in a more comfortable place for the both of you>.. best of luck!!
    ;)

3. Imported

Gold Member

wondering: When you're on your stomach, just simply spread your legs and adjust yourself between your legs. You may have to raise up slightly to do it. When you're on your back, no adjustment is necessary. Your masseur or masseuse shouldn't be concerned if he or she is licensed. Neither should you.

I once went to a chiropractor who had a table with a hole in the middle for your genitals. It was great. I haven't seen a massage table with this accommodation. But, it would be nice.

4. Imported

Gold Member

felipe: Any serious masseur knows that erections are part and parcel of massaging a man, especially if the person doing the massage correctly does it well. I go to a guy (happens to be gay) and I get a hard on every time as the guy massages my thighs (i run a lot and need work on them to get rid of knots etc.,). The first time I said something like "sorry, mmm, this is embarassing". The masseur laughed and said that I'd be abnormal if I didn't get an erection. There was no intention to have sex, nor has there ever been (I have been ging to this guy for 2 years). I get massaged completely naked, and I feel completely relaxed... no worries about sex, or what he may or not think....nothing.

Actually, my partner went to another guy for a massage. Again, completely naked...he got a hard on, and the masseur, to massage his stomach, pushed aside my b/f's dick. Again, there was no intention for sex.

Any masseur or masseuse that cannot handle seeing a hardon or naked body is in the wrong line....the best parts (and often the most beneficial for massage) are the buttocks, upper and inner thighs. A serious masseur/masseuse will simply treat you as a Doctor would treat a patient. If the masseuse/masseur gest friendly, then, you can decide what to do.

5. Imported

Gold Member

felipe: Any serious masseur knows that erections are part and parcel of massaging a man, especially if the person doing the massage correctly does it well. I go to a guy (happens to be gay) and I get a hard on every time as the guy massages my thighs (i run a lot and need work on them to get rid of knots etc.,). The first time I said something like "sorry, mmm, this is embarassing". The masseur laughed and said that I'd be abnormal if I didn't get an erection. There was no intention to have sex, nor has there ever been (I have been ging to this guy for 2 years). I get massaged completely naked, and I feel completely relaxed... no worries about sex, or what he may or not think....nothing.

Actually, my partner went to another guy for a massage. Again, completely naked...he got a hard on, and the masseur, to massage his stomach, pushed aside my b/f's dick. Again, there was no intention for sex.

Any masseur or masseuse that cannot handle seeing a hardon or naked body is in the wrong line....the best parts (and often the most beneficial for massage) are the buttocks, upper and inner thighs. A serious masseur/masseuse will simply treat you as a Doctor would treat a patient. If the masseuse/masseur gest friendly, then, you can decide what to do.

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I receive regular massages for therapy in pain management.

When I sprouted an embarrassing erection the first session the therapist diverted my discomfort by suggesting that if I liked, he could cover my midsection with a towel, "But you'll have to deal with a tent instead of just a tent pole." He said that popping a woody is completely normal and to ignore it.

Since I listen to relaxation tapes during the session I sometimes find myself transported to a sunny beach or to a warm field of wildflowers, hardly aware that I'm being massaged at all.

Other times, however, I get so damned horny I can't wait to get home to relieve myself.

:p

Pecker

7. Imported

Gold Member

brad2002: Massages usually begin laying face down, so I put my cock under my body between my belly and the table, with my balls out in the open. I always get hard and just deal with the embarrassment (or the exhibitionist thrill) when it comes time to turn over. If the guy is gay, he usually has a hot comment abbout my size or my hairy body which usually gets me even harder. The few straight guys I ve gotten massages from usually just ignore my erection, but they might make a comment that it most guys get hard when getting a naked massage. None of them has ever been embarrassed by my erection, because they are used to it. ONe guy gave me a hot handjob and prostate rub to get me off. We became fuck buddies for a while.

8. jonb

Gold Member

@bilbobagginsx:
    Be glad humans didn't evolve two penises. Then you'd still be two tents after the massage.

9. Imported

Gold Member

FieldRatt9: I also get injury related massages. Best friend of my ex-wife is my therapist. Been going for almost 9 months now and I get erect only occassionally. I do a whirl pool before the massage so I'm really relaxed when I lay down. Since she's aware of my size and I usually get erect or semi erect she's used to it. When face down I slightly spread my legs and point my cock south. If I get a full erection I'll tell her because of my size 9+ x 6+ I am too unconfortable on my belly so she'll allow me to switch to my back. Once there I usually get semi erect but I enjoy the routine as best as I can. She'll occassionally brush my erection when reaching over but I'm sure this happens to all.

10. Imported

Gold Member

MichaelWith11: Maybe I'm just lucky, but I've not gotten erections during massages. (how odd is that: to be lucky NOT to get a hard-on). Anyway, I usually lie on top of mine when on my stomach and put it between my legs - resting on my balls - when on my back. I suppose it helps that I'm able to relax a lot during a massage, so my biggest fear is falling asleep.

M

11. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I've known a few masseurs who had definite ideas where I could put my erection! ;)

12. Imported

Gold Member

hungone: Thanks Guys...I appreicate the replies. I guess I was mostly asking - when on your stomach - do you lie it flat up against your stomach - or - going down between your legs - or - to the side?

I have found that if I lie with it on my stomach - or to the side - and I get hard - it's too uncomfortable to stay on my stomach. I have found that it's best going between my legs - and was curious if you guys feel like this is too "revealing" to the massage therapist?

13. Imported

Gold Member

Antin: I am a massage therapist, and have never had an issue with any of my male clients gay or straight. I think that as long as intentions of both parties are kept professional there is not a problem. I have never had anyone pitch a full blown tent but maybe a few have had semi I don't know the point is it doesn't matter. I have had women orgasm on my table, sometimes sexual arousal is a way the body will relieve tension.

I do not however believe as some others have mentioned that it is a sign of how good the massage was, if you get hard everytime you may want to take another look at why you are there. The intention of a professional massage should not ever be sexual.

The only time I have ever gotten a hard on during a massage was while I was in China and the little lady giving me the massage just reached down under the towel that was covering me and started working my tool like it was the next thing on her list of things to do. Suprised the hell out of me.
    What was funny though was that once it swelled in her hand her eyes got big and suddenly she was the one suprised. She pulled the towel back and just stared at it for second. I decided I was just going to let her do her thing at that point (with a twinge of professional & ethical regret, but when in China...) she smiled when she realized that she could fit both of her little hands on the shaft while she jerked it, and the rest of the massage became much more enthusiastic on her part. I guess not alot of big ones in China ??? She probably would of passed out from fright if she saw one of you 9-12 inchers.

Draft saved Draft deleted