Where to put it in boxer briefs?

B_LieverAnoniem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm wearing boxer briefs most of the time, and I'm wondering where you're putting it? to the site, up, down or to the front?

In most of my boxer briefs, there's a space for my penis, but it's mostly too small so I put in near my leg..

How are you dealing with this? ;)

ccdefender05

1st Like
Media
i have the same problem i have a pair that are of the pouch variety and there is not nearly enough room for everything in that pouch i want to try a non-pouch pair sometime and see how that feels

Perogee

Just Browsing
Media
It is probably the best policy to consider a brand which allows for more "pouch" space, because I have found it is most comfortable (when wearing boxer breifs) just to put your junk in the space intended.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I don't know where your junk is "supposed" to go in boxer briefs, but what I like about 'em is that I can hang comfortably down my right leg as I like to, but still get a little support and I'm not just flopping around in my pants as happens sometimes when I go commando.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to wear a pair of 'snug' boxer briefs for suport at the gym, normall in boxers I wear 'cock left, nuts right' but found I put everything left...for support and to keep things out of the way on the treadmill...(don't about you but 'nut banging' is not fun after a few miles...)

have recently discovered that jockstraps do NOT suck so wearing of of them now (I remember then 20 years ago...thank god that HAVE changed...

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if it simply does not fit in the normal down position, then I think a guy's penis then should point, whichever way it best fits most comfortably. I suppose not everybody naturally lies downward?

But then, why not just wear boxers? Unless boxers don't work with short gym shorts?

Obviously, underwear is often designed for "average" guys, not so much for guys who are hung.