Where to show off?

Jay Johnson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi! I'm a married, curious, guy that likes to show off, but is also shy. I started going to gym a year or so ago in hopes of showing off while changing and had some small times, but because I had a purpose to show off, I would start to get a semi and would get embarrassed and cover up with towel or underwear. Where can I go where I can show off and see others that are showing off with hard ones, semis, etc.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would just keep practicing at the gym. As you acclimate to each step of exposure, you'll eventually learn to keep it under control. When I was young, I would get a raging hard-on whenever I got naked in front of anyone. Through a series of baby steps, I gradually acclimated to the point where I can now strip all the way naked, lock my stuff in the locker, walk to the open shower naked, take my shower, and finally grab a towel from the wet area after I'm done showering. I still find it exhilarating every time I do this, knowing that a locker room full of guys are seeing my exposed penis, but somehow I'm now able to keep it below a semi.