Where to show off

So, I'm still getting comfortable with all my fetishes and turn-ons, but I'm really into exhibitionism. So my question is: what places would you recommend showing off on (maybe completely naked, maybe not)?

I recently started going around commando with a pair of pants that display quite a bit of a dick line and the rush of adrenaline when I get checked out in public is addictive!

PS: I don't wanna cruise, just show off to people, without "invading" by flashing or things like that...

You could start by wearing some pants that kind of show an outline. As you get more comfortable with that you could go commando in basket ball shorts. Then you could go naked at my house. LOL I once wore a pair of basket ball shorts to a clothing store. I didn't think I was showing. I had Aussie Bum boxer briefs on. The friend who I was with said the cashier couldn't stop staring at my bulge. I was clueless.

You could start by wearing some pants that kind of show an outline. As you get more comfortable with that you could go commando in basket ball shorts. Then you could go naked at my house. LOL I once wore a pair of basket ball shorts to a clothing store. I didn't think I was showing. I had Aussie Bum boxer briefs on. The friend who I was with said the cashier couldn't stop staring at my bulge. I was clueless.

Haha really nice advice and story (and an unexpected offer too lol)

Reactions: WillieThrobbit

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can definitely relate to the thrill of exhibitionism. I also can relate to the need to not invade or flash, but to find opportunities to be seen when it's appropriate. For me, the thrill is really only about being seen all the way naked (or at least with my dick fully visible, e.g. in a partial state of undress). I get much of my fix by going to a gym with open showers. I find that in open shower gyms, nudity is more acceptable throughout the locker room. I walk fully naked with no towel between my locker and the showers. I love bumping into someone I know when I'm naked and just have a nonchalant casual conversation knowing that my penis is in their field of view the whole time!

That's really hot! The last time going into an open shower was too long ago, but I do show off as I can in public showers, even (specially haha) among friends.

I remember this one time when it was just a friend and I in this public shower after swimming and while he was all shy and stuff, I was toweling VERY slowly, like, he was all clothed (he changed in the stall) and I was still there fully naked in front of him, we were facing each other and he still went on to look at my exposed cock. It was a HUGE thrill and well, I loved the way his eyes bulged hahaha

I love showing off at the gym too and getting some looks. When I'm at home, I love walking around naked. My roommate seems to enjoy it

The only time I shared an apartment, it was a "mixed" one (as in, "boys and girls"), so it would be really awkward to walk around naked or just in my underwear. I think one of my male roommates was also an exhibitionist and I got some peeks from him. Wish I had shown more too...

For me, the obvious is showing off my bulge at the gym, or taking my time in the showers and when getting dressed. I'll also take my dog out in my boxer shorts or freeballin in some sweatpants that leave very little to the imagination. Drives my wife crazy when I do. lol