Where To Take Her?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the daytime? I think not
I'd rather do you afterschool like some homework...am I gettin U hot?
In my bedroom? No! Cos then we'd have to stop
I'd rather wait til everyone's fast asleep and do it in the kitchen on the tabletop.

But seriously...where are places to take a girl? Besides the movies and bowling (which she doesn't like) I can't think of anywhere. I mean I would take her away somewhere for a weekend or something but I don't know where...

This is wishful thinking on my part because I probably won't get another date. But for future reference...where might one take a date? I mean somewhere where perhaps you could talk, not like the movies where you are there more to watch than to talk.

We've done restaurants and stuff too.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think she's that sort of girl though. All she does is go to the gym a lot.

She likes going to the pictures but I need a change, I need to talk to her. I suppose restaurants are on option but I'm getting sick of them.

Any really 'whacky' or off the wall ideas? Something that most people don't do but that is conducive to communication.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
in total agreement on the art galleries. odd museums. open air markets. the big bad outdoors. break it out old school take her roller skating.

i like the free range adventure. pick a direction and start walking. zero pressure or expectations. ya get to talk. if you watch her you'll notice what interests her and you might get more ideas.

oh movies in the park. live shows are bliss.

rock climbing. sporting centers or the like usually have rock walls and all the equipment you need. if very much fun. not so much for the talking but all physical activity always horns me out.

ML

adding on to the list: paint ball. batting cages. mini-golf with bets and mild shit talk.

my absolute favorite and completely strange/me - the aquarium.

Last edited:

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think she's that sort of girl though. All she does is go to the gym a lot.

She likes going to the pictures but I need a change, I need to talk to her. I suppose restaurants are on option but I'm getting sick of them.

Any really 'whacky' or off the wall ideas? Something that most people don't do but that is conducive to communication.
If she goes the the gym, then she probably likes the outdoors - go hiking, caving, or camping. the caving one would be interesting... go and get all muddy/dirty and you can have fun exploring together. It's kind of scary and she would hopefully cling to you.

Or, how about just finding some old dirt road or some old makeout spot and go fog the windows up?

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Make dinner for her at your place, presupposing you can cook. It's a great way to have fun and just hang out with her.
If she likes cooking too, then invite her over and make dinner together. Cooking together is supposed to be a bonding event... but it is probably a better event to do mid relationship instead of when you are just getting to know her (IMHO).

Don't know where you are at in your relationship.

If talking is the issue that you seek... then just set out to do nothing. Like others have said, just start walking and talking.... Or, a museum.... Or, if gas prices are not an issue then get in the car and hit the highway (especially if you live in a city where there is a loop you can get on). The car is a great place to be. It confines you to the area, and the person, and you can't just leave. But, maybe I am just a weirdo.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I've always liked the car.
I'd say if she likes the gym, maybe you can get in a walk with her and walk her to like...the biggest hotel, or mid point of the city and take her to the top floor. That'll open room to talk about at least the city and eventually eachother. :)

She'll point at places she's been, or where she would like to go...or interest her. It sort of ascends the point of the "walk and talk".

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something to mention is that its cold her about eight days out of the week :tongue:

And I don't live in a big city and there are no canoes anywhere for about a hundred miles. I am near a big city but don't know many places to go there. I mean we could walk around the city but again its cold.

Also I can't skate or ice skate either :redface:. I mean I can but not very well.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
Its not bad to suck at ice-skating. I really dont know how to ice-skate at all, and still want to do it with a girl just to fall on my ass. I personally dont find it bad to end up falling infront of a girl, but I sort of have a love-hate with being vunerable and silly, lol. So it's no big deal, at least to me.

But in terms of the cold thing, I just was asking, but thought up an idea of possibly just going to a Starbucks and ordering something.

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I don't go to the gym. For the price she pays ($500 a year ish) I could practically turn a room in my house into a gym.

I will see about cooking for her...now we play the waiting game.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why spend money? Go for a walk, to the park, to the library, visit a good friend for lunch, go to meet/visit the parents of this new family you may soon be marrying into.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Find out what she likes to do, and ask her out to do it. Find excuses to spend time with her, and common interests are those excuses.

If she likes going to the gym, go to the gym and work out with her. Impress her with your skill at a Nautilus...and showing off your muscles can't hurt!

I went out with a girl who was a fiend on the basketball court. So we dated and played a lot of basketball, one on one.