Where to take my routine next?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by biggaman, Apr 29, 2009.

1. biggaman

biggaman New Member

Albums:
    Hey guys, I was looking for some advice on advancing my routine.

I started out on the newbie routine suggested by Big Al's thread and after my first 6 weeks of 2 days on 1 off I was up to about 350 wet jelqs, 4 sets of OMs, 4 minutes of jai stretches and 5 sets of 30 second stretches each way (up, down, left, right)

Then I'd kegel regularly and do towel lifts at the end of every other session or so.

Now I'm on the second week of my second block and wondered if anyone could provide any tips on what I could add into my routine.

Please bear in mind that because of parents & siblings pumping/hanging is not really an option for me at this time.

Thanks for any help! :biggrin1:

2. The Chosen One

The Chosen One New Member

Albums:
    Just an idea... Take a short (a week maybe) deconditioning break. Followup it with a week and a half of nothing but kegels and edging. Then back to size exercises.

The idea being, some "maximum" healing time & some deconditiong. As well as, insuring maximum circulatory conditioning, before continuing.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

It sounds as if you've gone well beyond what's outlined in the beginner's routine already. What kind of gains have you make so far?

#3 Big Al, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  4. HungStageMuscle

Albums:
    I used to pump at home without my faily know if your using a hand held pump it's very quiet and no one will know... I have pumped in public saunas with a towel over my tube and people came and left and never knew I was tubed

5. biggaman

biggaman New Member

Albums:
    I gained around 1/4 inch or so on my erection rather quickly but not much noticeable on girth so far.

Erection quality is a lot better though thanks to kegels and lifts.

Flaccid length seems to vary more but it is on average longer and thicker

I tried fowfering last night for 30 minutes, don't know if there is any erect gains to be had from this but people's views on it seem to be positive, can anyone provide their experience?

6. Big Al

Gold Member

Fowfer himself (the creator of the movement) posts here regularly.

I think your problem comes from a lack of structure. A lot of men think that doing a lot of PE exercises is the way to gain. It's been my experience that the best routines focus on a select few exercises that are really effective. A good warm up, one good girth exercise, one good length exercise, stamina work, and cool downs will give you a great workout. If you feel the need to target deficiencies you can rotate movements every few workouts.

7. biggaman

biggaman New Member

Albums:
    Ah right, I see where you're coming from.

Reckon I'll take that into account when I'm planning my routines for the next coming weeks, cheers for the advice.

8. Big Al

Gold Member

Thanks for the cheers :biggrin1:

9. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Actually, a two week rest period may be better. I am in the 4th week of my 3rd cycle.
    My first cycle was 5 weeks. I took a week and a half off because I got sick. I caught the bug that was going around.
    My second cycle went the 7 weeks. At the end, I gain an inch in length and a 1/4 inch in girth.
    I should have taken two weeks off and start slow. Its hard to start slow when the last 2 weeks were so intense.
    I started the 3rd cycle and ran into a problem that I posted here about harding tissue.
    I took a week off and started slower. Now eveything is fine.

What I discovered, is that instead of doing more, (900 semi-fast jelqs at the end of the 2nd cycle) I could do less and slow them way down.

Now I am only doing 200 jelqs in 2 sets of 100 and will probably not go more than 300 in one session. I change the quality of the jelq. But to keep experimenting, I do one set slow and the second semi-fast. As I progress, I will do two sets slow and the last semi-fast. At the 7th week, I may do all 3 sets slow.

The reason I do the semi-fast is because I know it works and it does add a variation to the excersize. I sometimes get a better "pump" that way.

The point of this is to still do less, but change the WAY you do it. That change, as in any type of bodybuilding, causes growth.

That and what Big Al said. ;)

#9 Wish-4-8, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted