Where was your first sexual experience at? Was it with another male or female?

RoverBoyHTR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure if masturbation counts or not. Sexual encounter with another person was when I was young, with the girl across the road from me. I ended up feeling my first pussy that day.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My best friend and I had a threeway with the lady who lived down the street. She was seperated from her husband. We were 15 she was 35ish. She taught us how to fuck but she was a bit perverse. Maybe she was just sad. We did it all summer. In the fall her husband came home and they decided to stay married. It was difficult to see him all the time. Not sure if he knew.
Jake

hotpony501

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Was about 12. Neighbor girl (about 3 years older) sucked me off. Then asked if I wanted to eat her pussy. Came close to freaking out when she showed me her clit. :yikes: Needless to say I didn't reciprocate.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh wow! I guess now thinking back to those years, I'd have to say that it was with my best friend. We were about 13 or 14 years old and he dared me to let me let him touch my boner. It didn't take much time before we learned how to make each other feel good!!!

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where was your first sexual experience at? Was it with another male or female? Does masturbation count?
Ah fond memories:rolleyes:
In butler's pantry (servant's quarters) broom closet...then the boat house.

With a female.
Yea...I'd say mastrurbation counts for sometime when you get a baby behind it! Oops!
Oh do you means self mastrurbation Humm:dunno:
But it is considered a sexual experience:wink:
Ask Bill Cinlton:biggrin1::biggrin1:

Not sure if it counts but another boy and I used to, "rub wieners." We basically just drop our pants and rub the heads together. Neither of us got hard but it was fun.

After that my first time was at 12 with the babysitter who was only a year older than I was. She basically seduced me and had me orally and manually service her though she wouldn't even so much as give me a handjob.

majormadness

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I suppose it would be when I experimented with my friend Peter (I shit you not. That was really his name) around 5th grade. He took a much greater interest in me than I took in him, at least at the time. I'm not sure if it was because I was big, but I knew I was noticably bigger than him at the time.
Then again, I was an early bloomer :)

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was with the little girl who was my neighbor. We were both 6 & she wanted to see my "pee-pee". We pulled down our underwear & touched each other. I wasn't really aroused but I was very fascinated with her vagina & lack of a penis. It was all innocent but really memorable.

4skinfetish

i think i was about 3. the "boy next door" , he must have been 8 or 9, asked me if i wanted to see a dead crab. he took my hand and led me into his garage, where he picked me up and stood me on a chair. he then removed my clothes and knelt down and sucked my little dick while stroking his big one. after sucking me for a while, he stood up, put me on the ground and put his dick in my mouth and began pumping. he came in my mouth, and i remember how unusual it tasted. i recall what a pleasant experience it was, and we did it almost everyday after that until my mother and i moved a few years later. i was hooked on cock then, and proceeded to suck off other boys in the neighborhood, and would suck my stepfathers big cock when my mother wasn't home. i don't know whether i was born gay, or just got sucked into it! i never did see the dead crab.

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i think i was about 3. the "boy next door" , he must have been 8 or 9, asked me if i wanted to see a dead crab. he took my hand and led me into his garage, where he picked me up and stood me on a chair. he then removed my clothes and knelt down and sucked my little dick while stroking his big one. after sucking me for a while, he stood up, put me on the ground and put his dick in my mouth and began pumping. he came in my mouth, and i remember how unusual it tasted. i recall what a pleasant experience it was, and we did it almost everyday after that until my mother and i moved a few years later. i was hooked on cock then, and proceeded to suck off other boys in the neighborhood, and would suck my stepfathers big cock when my mother wasn't home. i don't know whether i was born gay, or just got sucked into it! i never did see the dead crab.

Okay! Age 3!! I did not anyone who could cum at age 8 or 9. Does anyone out their know of a friend who could spew (on command) that young?

lanray

Experimental Member
Media
My first sexual encounter was with a male cousin. We were close in age and he kept telling me that he had another cousin who was releasing white stuff from his dick and that the cousin said it felt wonderful. Well, we kept playing with each other's dick and finally one day, I reached my first orgasm with his help. He began to reach his cum release very shortly after that. We continued to jack each other off for several years and finally when both were around 18, actually made love to each other that resulted in one of the best cum shots I had ever experienced.

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
in our toolshed with 2 other guys that were brothers me 13, they 13 and 12 we jacked off, touched each others dics and stroked each other some but mostly just stroked ourselves and watched each other the 12 yo was just getting pubes

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was about 8 and visiting the speech therapist and her daughter who lived nearby. The daughter was 4-5 years older and interested in boys. There was a covered bench swing that we played in and also in her bed. She would examine my penis and show me her pussy, she had some pubic hair, and then she would ask me to lay on top of her, unfortunately I was to young to have an erection.

Years later I saw a beautiful young woman visiting my favorite neighbors, after she left I went over and asked about the beautiful girl, I was absolutely floored when I found out who she was. I was about 14 at the time and she was about 19 with a beautiful face, body and long blond hair.

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my first sexual thing was 60 yrs ago when 13, living on a farm and very shy, i was at the neighbors barn cleaning out the grain bin for grain and the dennist daughter and her 3 friends come out to grainery and me at that age still had on bib overhallls. they tackeled me and took down my bibs and stroked my teen uncut dick to boner, all that happened is my dad come up from field with tractor and the girls run away., they though a uncut dick was neat as they was from the city and all they had there was cut ones